Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Big-time sports are rigged. Yup, I said it.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Goku is over rated. Poor dude.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Goku is over rated. Poor dude.

QFT.

Also, Xbox is better than PlayStation. Seems I'm in the minority on that now.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: NES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xbox 360=PS3

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

No, everyone has jumped on the PlayStation band wagon because of the new Xbox rumors. I don't know why people can't calm down and wait for Microsoft to actually comment on it.

Also, Xbox has technically sold more world wide last time I checked. So I don't think it's just America that likes it.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

No, everyone has jumped on the PlayStation band wagon because of the new Xbox rumors. I don't know why people can't calm down and wait for Microsoft to actually comment on it.

Also, Xbox has technically sold more world wide last time I checked. So I don't think it's just America that likes it.

You should check again mate.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

No, everyone has jumped on the PlayStation band wagon because of the new Xbox rumors. I don't know why people can't calm down and wait for Microsoft to actually comment on it.

Also, Xbox has technically sold more world wide last time I checked. So I don't think it's just America that likes it.

You should check again mate.

It's pretty close now, although I remember seeing 77.2 million to 77 million, but PS3 seriously was behind up until just recently.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

No, everyone has jumped on the PlayStation band wagon because of the new Xbox rumors. I don't know why people can't calm down and wait for Microsoft to actually comment on it.

Also, Xbox has technically sold more world wide last time I checked. So I don't think it's just America that likes it.

You should check again mate.

It's pretty close now, although I remember seeing 77.2 million to 77 million, but PS3 seriously was behind up until just recently.

It was pretty close all last year with PS3 gaining on it (did have a year over PS3 to get it's audience though). By the end of the year it took over. I've always been a Playstation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBox guy. To me, XBOX is like supporting my fierce rival team (which would be Manchester United) who I will NEVER support because I hate them. When I was 15, I already had my PS2 for a while, someone gave me their XBox tried) but I rejected it because I wouldn't want that pile of trash. So when you say I've jump on the bandwagon you're seriously wrong there.

The whole rumour thing, on the one of the Online to play games, a spokesman for XBox said along the lines of 'if you don't have internet connection, go to a play that does'. My friends and I have figured he's been fired now. If he hasn't, then that rumour might just be true and I will laugh because it's a stupid thing to do. I don't want a majority of the XBox fans on Playstation, majority of them our spoiled brat kids. I rarely encountered that on PS3. I saw friends playing football games, and CoD online and all you can hear were kids shouting and swearing. So I was glad I turned it down.

You have to think of the other people when it comes to sale figures. You could say, why is it so close when the Asian market have over a billion people. Well a small percentage of that actually make enough money to buy one. The average income for China is less than America's average. Luckily for the China, there are steps beginning to take place to give them a minimum wage.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

PS3>XBOX ANYDAY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WEEK.

Only an unpopular opinion in the 350mish people of America. While in the Asian countries of 1.5billion+ people, it's a popular opinion.

No, everyone has jumped on the PlayStation band wagon because of the new Xbox rumors. I don't know why people can't calm down and wait for Microsoft to actually comment on it.

Also, Xbox has technically sold more world wide last time I checked. So I don't think it's just America that likes it.

You should check again mate.

It's pretty close now, although I remember seeing 77.2 million to 77 million, but PS3 seriously was behind up until just recently.

It was pretty close all last year with PS3 gaining on it (did have a year over PS3 to get it's audience though). By the end of the year it took over. I've always been a Playstation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBox guy. To me, XBOX is like supporting my fierce rival team (which would be Manchester United) who I will NEVER support because I hate them. When I was 15, I already had my PS2 for a while, someone gave me their XBox tried) but I rejected it because I wouldn't want that pile of trash. So when you say I've jump on the bandwagon you're seriously wrong there.

The whole rumour thing, on the one of the Online to play games, a spokesman for XBox said along the lines of 'if you don't have internet connection, go to a play that does'. My friends and I have figured he's been fired now. If he hasn't, then that rumour might just be true and I will laugh because it's a stupid thing to do. I don't want a majority of the XBox fans on Playstation, majority of them our spoiled brat kids. I rarely encountered that on PS3. I saw friends playing football games, and CoD online and all you can hear were kids shouting and swearing. So I was glad I turned it down.

You have to think of the other people when it comes to sale figures. You could say, why is it so close when the Asian market have over a billion people. Well a small percentage of that actually make enough money to buy one. The average income for China is less than America's average. Luckily for the China, there are steps beginning to take place to give them a minimum wage.

I don't think it took over completely I think it caught up and went a little beyond by not even a couple of million. It wasn't just that Xbox came out first though PS3 was really cocky with how they approached their launch and people didn't want to pay 600 bucks for a console even if it was worth it. I've also heard that Sony coded their games differently so it would be harder to port games from them so everyone decided to make them for Xbox and port them to PS3.

I didn't say you jumped on the band wagon but it does seem like everyone and their brothers are deciding it now without even waiting for the actual reveal later this month. Orth was actually fired for his comment on the Xbox I believe anyway. I don't believe in console partiality like that, I actually have all the major ones and enjoy them all. I think Xbox and PlayStation have things that are better and worse about them like for example how PS3 took out backwards compatibility I think, and unlucky for me my PS3 is the newest model -_- where as Xbox still has it. Or at least, mine does and I had got less than a year ago. So I'm assuming they haven't updated it in that time. To me that's a kick in the nads from Sony. I think PlayStation has better exclusives but I prefer playing multi platform games on Xbox.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Call of Duty sucks.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Rebuild of Evangelion > Neon Genesis Evangelion

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lana Del Rey is pretty fucking amazing.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Mercy_ said:

Lana Del Rey is pretty fucking amazing.

Here she is, in my city (Liverpool), with my king (Steven Gerrard), wearing my skin (Liverpool Football Club).

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: That's badass!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Mercy_: Guarantee! He has no clue who she is like. I only knew her after that photo hit the Twittersphere.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14
There's nothing wrong with thinking out loud, sometimes. If your day feels tedious, there's nothing wrong with narrating your boring day.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver said:

There's nothing wrong with thinking out loud, sometimes. If your day feels tedious, there's nothing wrong with narrating your boring day.

I agree!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Strawberries are nasty.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I love Halo but Halo 4 has the WORST multiplier in the entire series. I actually hate it more than Halo Wars.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel