Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Killer_of_trolls: Never heard of it. What is it?

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Guyver: arab fried dish. one of the tastiest breakfests I know if made by the right person. The main ingredients that I know of, and are famous in it, are tomato(maybe squished or sauced) and eggs. I'll have to ask my mom and grandma for the rest. However I have seen some ready shakshuka sauces on supermarket shelves, you need to put in pan before or after cracking the eggs(doesn't matter), but don't know if it would be the same like home-made(nothing ever is), but I am willing to try that you made me think about it.

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Killer_of_trolls: Sounds like my kind of breakfast :) I'll look into it.

Post by Fehafare (9,069 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Abortion is ok.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Guyver said:

Eggs with ketchup is delicious.

Agreed!!!

if you guys think that is delecious, you should try some shakshooka. it is hevean.

What's that?? lol

I'll check it out.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,503 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Guyver: arab fried dish. one of the tastiest breakfests I know if made by the right person. The main ingredients that I know of, and are famous in it, are tomato(maybe squished or sauced) and eggs. I'll have to ask my mom and grandma for the rest. However I have seen some ready shakshuka sauces on supermarket shelves, you need to put in pan before or after cracking the eggs(doesn't matter), but don't know if it would be the same like home-made(nothing ever is), but I am willing to try that you made me think about it.

That sounds good.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Charizard should be Pokemon's mascot not Pikachu...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Guyver said:

Eggs with ketchup is delicious.

Agreed!!!

if you guys think that is delecious, you should try some shakshooka. it is hevean.

What's that?? lol

I'll check it out.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Guyver: arab fried dish. one of the tastiest breakfests I know if made by the right person. The main ingredients that I know of, and are famous in it, are tomato(maybe squished or sauced) and eggs. I'll have to ask my mom and grandma for the rest. However I have seen some ready shakshuka sauces on supermarket shelves, you need to put in pan before or after cracking the eggs(doesn't matter), but don't know if it would be the same like home-made(nothing ever is), but I am willing to try that you made me think about it.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nutilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peanut Butter of any texture

someone needs to do a well-known comic/manga cross-over.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It's stupid to protest Chick-Fil-A for not supporting gay marriage

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls: I think I have tasted that or something similar to it before!! I'll ask my mom about it...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MarioRedfield said:

It's stupid to protest Chick-Fil-A for not supporting gay marriage

heh. wanna hear something really stupid. I know a guy who likes says he is a hardcore Neil Patrick Harris, but hates gay people.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls: Maybe he doesn't know he's gay

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kiwi (fruit) is nasty...

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

putting french fries in a sandwich actually tastes pretty good.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UsachanMaN said:

putting french fries in a sandwich actually tastes pretty good.

I agree!! I put them in burgers as well.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I like android better than apple.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

putting french fries in a sandwich actually tastes pretty good.

I agree!! I put them in burgers as well.

Yay! I'm not alone!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UsachanMaN said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

putting french fries in a sandwich actually tastes pretty good.

I agree!! I put them in burgers as well.

Yay! I'm not alone!

Yay! :D

Post by MrDirector786 (4,503 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

putting french fries in a sandwich actually tastes pretty good.

I agree!! I put them in burgers as well.

Yay! I'm not alone!

Yay! :D

I'm with you guys too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel