Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Not sure if unpopular but I can't wait til people stop saying 'YOLO' on the internet. >_< It's everywhere I tell ya. D=

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zelda sucks

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Thor sucks

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku sucks

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I kind of agree with this. I find Thor to be boring but love Loki. Though if I said this on CV a bunch of fanboys would be raging at me. xD

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I kind of agree with this. I find Thor to be boring but love Loki. Though if I said this on CV a bunch of fanboys would be raging at me. xD

I agree... lol.

To be honest I would rather have Aquaman as a pal rather than Thor XD

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

I think Aquaman is actually pretty cool. The reason he has such a bad reputation is because of that accursed Super Friends show from the 1980s.

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

I think Aquaman is actually pretty cool. The reason he has such a bad reputation is because of that accursed Super Friends show from the 1980s.

jajajaja I agree.. but I think his powers are actually pretty cool... I would love to go to the bottom of the Oceans and explore and talk to fishes... and find me some pirate treasures and become rich! lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

jajajaja I agree.. but I think his powers are actually pretty cool... I would love to go to the bottom of the Oceans and explore and talk to fishes... and find me some pirate treasures and become rich! lol

Aquaman's actually one of my favorite superheroes. People don't realize that he protects 75% of the world that's made up of water. That's a lot more than what Batman and Superman protect. I think Geoff Johns is making Aquaman cool again with his series.

Lol! DBZ_Universe! xD Don't forget to visit the pineapple under the sea either. =D

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

Aquaman's actually one of my favorite superheroes. People don't realize that he protects 75% of the world that's made up of water. That's a lot more than what Batman and Superman protect. I think Geoff Johns is making Aquaman cool again with his series.

Lol! DBZ_Universe! xD Don't forget to visit the pineapple under the sea either. =D

JAJA LOL... but I would disagree on the Superman part though.. he saved the world from a lot of stuff... but Aquaman does more than Batman who only protects a city... I think they should come out with a Aquaman movie...

LOL... I'll say hi to Bikini Bottom for yah!! and bring a Crabby Patty as a souvenir.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

JAJA LOL... but I would disagree on the Superman part though.. he saved the world from a lot of stuff... but Aquaman does more than Batman who only protects a city... I think they should come out with a Aquaman movie...

LOL... I'll say hi to Bikini Bottom for yah!! and bring a Crabby Patty as a souvenir.

I would love if both Aquaman and Flash can get their own animated series with the art style of Batman: The Animated Series. It's a shame DC mostly focuses on the trinity of their company. Lol! Hooray! I'll get the formula then and blackmail Plankton for it. >=D

Unpopular opinion: Parasite Eve needs better games to make up for The Third Birthday. Aya Brea is awesome. She was basically the original Lightning.

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MrDirector786 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Samimista said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Thor sucks

I agree... lol.

I would love if both Aquaman and Flash can get their own animated series with the art style of Batman: The Animated Series. It's a shame DC mostly focuses on the trinity of their company. Lol! Hooray! I'll get the formula then and blackmail Plankton for it. >=D

Unpopular opinion: Parasite Eve needs better games to make up for The Third Birthday. Aya Brea is awesome. She was basically the original Lightning.

I agree... am tired of Batman and Superman already...

@DBZ_universe: I'm very disappointed that DC didn't give Static a fair chance in New 52. Batman got the best writers yet DC couldn't find one for Static? Static Shock has a lot of potential yet DC never knows what to do with that comic series. I love Ted Kord as Blue Beetle but the new Blue Beetle series should just be canned.

@Samimista: Yes Static is awesome... same with the Teen Titan animates series... that one was awesome.. I love how they give screen time to Robin..

@DBZ_universe: Ah, that was one of the last good Cartoon Network shows. Hard to believe Tara Strong voice acted Raven. Young Justice is pretty good too. Like how Jesse McCartney who voice acted Roxas is also Robin in it. =D

Unpopular opinion that's related to this topic: I miss cartoons that were drawn regularly without CGI. =(

@Samimista: Indeed!!!

Unpoular opinion - Nikki Minash or what ever how you spell it... freaken sucks...

Here's an unpopular opinion that may seem surprising to some people: Shadow the Hedgehog is a bad game.

Some of you may be thinking, "Didn't it get generally bad reviews from critics and fans? How is that an unpopular opinion?"

My answer is that even though it did get mostly bad reviews, as I'm sure you know there are some people who do like the game. Thing is, you would not believe how much these people are willing to defend the game. Seriously, if you say it's a bad game, you would not believe how many people will jump on you and tell you you're wrong and that it's a great game. Like Clementj642 did a let's play of Shadow the Hedgehog, and while he's talking about how it's a bad game, it's unbelievable how many comments on the video are defending the game and saying it's a great game. And some of the comments on some of the BrainScratchComms' videos have comments like that too.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Morality is Subjective and I made a video about it

Please like and subscribe !!

@MrDirector786 said:

Here's an unpopular opinion that may seem surprising to some people: Shadow the Hedgehog is a bad game.

Some of you may be thinking, "Didn't it get generally bad reviews from critics and fans? How is that an unpopular opinion?"

My answer is that even though it did get mostly bad reviews, as I'm sure you know there are some people who do like the game. Thing is, you would not believe how much these people are willing to defend the game. Seriously, if you say it's a bad game, you would not believe how many people will jump on you and tell you you're wrong and that it's a great game. Like Clementj642 did a let's play of Shadow the Hedgehog, and while he's talking about how it's a bad game, it's unbelievable how many comments on the video are defending the game and saying it's a great game. And some of the comments on some of the BrainScratchComms' videos have comments like that too.

I agree with this. I'm a Sonic fan (though ashamed of the current fanbase for some years now) and played Shadow the Hedgehog. People just don't like to admit that their 'precious gem' has flaws and isn't well received.

@Samimista said:

@MrDirector786 said:

I agree with this. I'm a Sonic fan (though ashamed of the current fanbase for some years now) and played Shadow the Hedgehog. People just don't like to admit that their 'precious gem' has flaws and isn't well received.

Yeah, the Sonic fanbase has to be one of the worst fanbases out there because it seems they are incapable of being pleased with anything. After a streak of bad games, they demand Sega make a game that takes Sonic back to his roots. In 2010, Sega makes Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 to fulfill that request, and while the game wasn't anything amazing, it was the first Sonic game in years to get positive critical reviews. However, the fanbase complains about it because they gave Sonic green eyes in the game. Also, in late 2010, Sonic Colors was released and it also got good reviews. Sonic Colors was also the first game to replace the 4Kids voice actors (save Mike Pollock, the voice of Dr. Eggman) because they had received mostly negative reception from fans (with the exception of Mike, which is probably why they kept him) and because Sega wanted to move on and also relocated their studio somewhere else. Then, the fanbase, which had previously complained about the 4Kids cast since they replaced the original cast, complains and says that they liked the 4Kids cast better..... Finally, last year Sega made Sonic Generations, which was probably the best Sonic game in years, and they complain that it doesn't have a very good story....

It seems no matter what Sega does, they will always find something to complain about, no matter how small it is.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel