Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@MrDirector786: Man I wanted to see Ghost Rider 2 even though the trailer looked pretty bad, lol was it as bad as I thought?

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Killer_of_trolls said:

Baki franchise is seriously underrated and deserves a sequel anime like in the mangas "New Grappler Baki" and "Son of Ogre".

it is the best martial arts anime hands down.

So much this! Garouden is awesome too. Too bad Baki si coming to a close.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mass Effect 3 Ending sucked.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is the best trading Card Game ever.

I believe in Secret Societies.

Old Skool Songs>>Current.

DOTA>>HoN>>League of Legends.

Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18

I think Sword Art Online is pretty overrated; it's not that good.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@asian_pride: I think had we swiped asian for white in your name it would be a lot less accepted

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The English dub of the Unlimited Blade Works chant was actually an improvement.

Liam O'Brien is awesome.

Post by Fehafare (9,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Tiferet: Got a link? But meh, engrish is engrish.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@niBBit said:

Yu-Gi-Oh! is the best trading Card Game ever.

Old Skool Songs>>Current.

I agree over 9000%!!!

Eazy e and Tupac FTW!!!

and same with Yugioh!!

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Fehafare

Eh, I don't know Japanese (aside from a few select words and phrases).

I am not even a 1% excited for Black ops 2.... but my friends are.... maybe because I'm really not a fan of CoD...

@DBZ_universe: Same here. I used to be a fan when CoD first came out but now...no, and i hate the Call of Dutyziation of recent games.

@niBBit: Yes I agree...

I think they are all the same thing... and the CoD rip offs as well... they suck...

Now Resident Evil series are badass!!

@DBZ_universe: I've never play RE games myself but my friend does and seen it at his house and from what i heard the RE series are good RE4 being the best, myself...Dead Space ftw :) Dead Space is like RE but in space still need to finish Dead Space 2 and i don't know if i'm gonna get Dead Space 3 with all the negetive stuff i keep hearing about.

@niBBit: I agree... I heard the Dead Space games are good... but I haven't heard anything bad about the 3rd.. but I think you should try it out for your self instead of listening to the negative feedback..

Well yeah RE4 FTW!! I can't wait for 6... because I want to see Leon vs Chris... and of course I want to see Leon to win.. but yeah I love the RE franchise...

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DBZ_universe said:

I am not even a 1% excited for Black ops 2.... but my friends are.... maybe because I'm really not a fan of CoD...

Same. Though to be honest, in general I'm not a fan of first-person shooters. I don't hate them - I'm just not really into them.

@DBZ_universe: If you really love RE and you love Space/Sci-Fi i see no reason you'd not like Dead Space they are really good and scary when played in the dark and with surround headset. RE6 does look interesting it seems they go back to the more dark nature than RE5 had acording to some. Leon>>Chris :)

@MrDirector786: Yeah.. I preffer third person instead... first person is just annoying to me.

@niBBit: Well I think I should try Dead space... I saw a preview and it looks pretty badass...

@DBZ_universe: Thats needo, its a great game for sure. PM if you're start playing DS i would like to here what you think of it :)

@niBBit: Well I hope I get it soon cause I just payed some bills... XD

but also am saving money to buy me a new 3DS XL and the Wii U plus other games...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel