Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

NO MORE POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!!!! enough is enough

Post by MrDirector786 (4,503 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Jason Griffith's voice as Sonic was not that bad.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Sonic should stay silent and don't have any friends other then Tail & Knuckles (no Sonic copy cat either)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

All of Call of Duty related games are sickening me.... they are all the same...

I LIKED the Transformers trilogy. Though to be fair, I can see why people hate them. Only thing I can't understand is the degree of hate that they get. Everywhere I go, people demonize them as being the greatest sin ever committed by humanity despite the fact that there are tons of movies far worse than any of them.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
  • Yolo is just a carpe diem for stupid people - Jack Black 
  • Music today is horrible 
  • Family Guy sucks now 
  • So does American Dad 
  • Cleveand Show never made it 
  • Big Bang Theory is a good show 
  • I'm glad Bleach is over, it should've ended at the Aizen Arc where Ichigo loses his soul reaper powers and returns to his normal life, made more sense than the fullbringer arc 
  • Naruto is coming to an end which is good

Baki franchise is seriously underrated and deserves a sequel anime like in the mangas "New Grappler Baki" and "Son of Ogre".

it is the best martial arts anime hands down.

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  • I hate Naruto and Bleach with a passion
  • Capcom should make other fighters besides Street Fighter
  • Rather read a book than look at "pages" on a tablet
  • I hate playing the CoD games
  • I'm the kind of person who speaks his mind all the time, don't like it? Too bad
Post by killermike (321 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FPS are overrated

@killermike said:

FPS are overrated

Agreed

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pope Benedict is a Sith Lord. There is nothing anyone can do to convince me otherwise.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sam Harris is an Islamophobic moron who has absolutely no knowledge of what he's talking about in terms of morality and racial profiling .

@MrASSH0LE: you are right, and kinda looks like ben steller sometimes, lol. how do you know about Islam?

@Roman55: why don't you read the words on the page. I hate having to go to a book-shop/library which are far from my home, and having to carry them now when my car is being fixed. it is a waste of time and effort. I can just download and read the e-books. if it was up to I would make all purchasable reading material digital and I know people with phd in literature who agree. lucky for you it is not up to me. However, some people have explained to me that a book feels more physical. I respect that, but I can't not think of it as techno-phobia, because they are too used to paper .

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@MrASSH0LE: you are right, and kinda looks like ben steller sometimes, lol. how do you know about Islam?

I seen his idea of how we should profile anyone who "looks Muslim" and I saw him get destroyed by Bruce Schneir on the subject ,he makes all atheist like look bad.

@MrASSH0LE: oooh, gonna go see that one, cause I hate this tard too, also I am a muslim to add.

Michael Bay does NOT deserve to die for making the Transformers movies. I can understand why people hate them, but wishing death on him is just childish. Besides, there are lots of movies out there which are FAR worse than any of the three movies (such as Ghost Rider 2, The Last Airbender, and Dragonball Evolution).

The Transformers movies are NOT the worst movies ever made and nor are they the greatest sin committed by humanity.

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I think Michael Bay did a few things wrong with Transformers, but it was good overall. It's the Ninja turtles I'm worried about (worried is an understatement).

Post by Fehafare (9,118 posts) See mini bio Level 13

PETA is a bunch of idiots.

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Fehafare said:

PETA is a bunch of idiots.

That's unpopular?
Post by Fehafare (9,118 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Tiferet:

Not sure, but given how some people get touchy-feely about animals i thought it might be.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel