Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by reiyo 4 weeks, 1 day ago.
Post by Yuno_Shiki (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@MrASSH0LE: The [/ishihara] was to imply that I'm not being serious as per the spirit of the thread OP. Ishihara is known for his little Tokyo anime/manga ban and controversial remarks...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
  • Sometimes women can be more unreasonable and intolerant than an ill-mannered mentally retarded person
  • There is no such thing as divine existence

ND

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MrASSH0LE said:

@SilverGalford said:

Tell me what is misrepresentation when the Bible says atheist should be sentenced to death and go to hell and people say the Bible is INTOLERANT.

And tell me how atheist are misrepresenting when allot of Christians will willingly admit that there belief is not rational and based on personal comfort

if a criminal wanted to rape you, kill you or make you his b*tch and slave by force , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to take all the things you have from your house by force, hurting you in the process , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to harm your family physically and emotionally , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to influence your child to become Gay , would you be intolerant? would you let him do that if you disliked that idea? what's more, what if your children disliked that gay idea ?. would you force him to accept that?

it's just like someone who is an atheist and doesn't want any religious thoughts in the mind of his children . then that would be automatically intolerance and imposition.

if someone molested your little sister , would you let him do that?

You know if you want to engage someone in a discussion the least you could do is let them know through leaving there name so they receive it as a reply.

For one, it is one thing to disapprove of a lifestyle and to not want your loved ones or yourself to be a part of it or affected by it.It is another for you to go out and preach that those people you disagree with are not allowed to live and to kill them.Which is what the Bible preaches about atheists.To compare atheism to rape,robbery,physical harm ,emotional harm and gay sexual harassment is a straw-man argument since those things and preaching atheism are only similar in the fact that they are introducing a group of people to a new unpleasant thing (atheism may or may not be unpleasant). If I preach atheism you have a right to listen to me or not if I rape you ,you have by definition no choice in the matter.Which justifies intolerance toward harm caused to yourself and th

Secondly,there's the fact that what I said above is only assuming one preaches atheism.I don't see how somebody who is simply an atheist affects you by this fact alone whether or not if he's vocal about his position.

Do you think you can be long winded to explain ? not this time .

i'm tired of you atheist people talking about tolerance like if you were tolerant (and this is what i'm trying to prove) , now to the point.

Are you tolerant? yes or no? . forget the bible , forget beliefs , just answer the questions using your own words , don't give me an big explanation. no need of arguments or research .I don't care what you think , just say yes or no, and show me how tolerant you are.

remember again ,there is no neutral position.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SilverGalford said:

"Are you tolerant? yes or no? . forget the bible , forget beliefs , just answer the questions using your own words , don't give me an big explanation. no need of arguments or research .I don't care what you think , just say yes or no, and show me how tolerant you are."

As I explained in the post you're responding to, there is a difference between tolerating someone's life style and tolerating the actions they take towards you personally.So simply classifying me as tolerant or intolerant is an over simplification.I am tolerant towards the lifestyle of someone as long as it does not cause harm to me.When somebody calls you bigoted or intolerant ,there not opposing your intolerance there just opposing your unneeded and unjustified discrimination.Nobody cares if you discriminate against cannibalistic vampires,they do care on the other hand about you doing the same for blacks.

"'I'm tired of you atheist people talking about tolerance like if you were tolerant (and this is what i'm trying to prove) , now to the point."

Atheism is a position of disbelief towards a deity it says nothing about tolerance and intolerance.Even if I showed homophobia and favoured white nationalism it would say nothing about non-believers in general.

"Do you think you can be long winded to explain ? not this time ."

Your first post was just as long as my response to you.

As a matter of fact.

Your post:279 words

My post:213 words

@MrASSH0LE said:

@SilverGalford said:

"Are you tolerant? yes or no? . forget the bible , forget beliefs , just answer the questions using your own words , don't give me an big explanation. no need of arguments or research .I don't care what you think , just say yes or no, and show me how tolerant you are."

As I explained in the post you're responding to, there is a difference between tolerating someone's life style and tolerating the actions they take towards you personally.So simply classifying me as tolerant or intolerant is an over simplification.I am tolerant towards the lifestyle of someone as long as it does not cause harm to me.When somebody calls you bigoted or intolerant ,there not opposing your intolerance there just opposing your unneeded and unjustified discrimination.Nobody cares if you discriminate against cannibalistic vampires,they do care on the other hand about you doing the same for blacks.

"'I'm tired of you atheist people talking about tolerance like if you were tolerant (and this is what i'm trying to prove) , now to the point."

Atheism is a position of disbelief towards a deity it says nothing about tolerance and intolerance.Even if I showed homophobia and favoured white nationalism it would say nothing about non-believers in general.

"Do you think you can be long winded to explain ? not this time ."

Your first post was just as long as my response to you.

As a matter of fact.

Your post:279 words

My post:213 words

your cap words don't intimidate me, nor your word count and

Thanks intolerant. next time look at yourself very well before judging someone or something (sorry if this sounds offensive )

the proof that i needed :

.I am tolerant towards the lifestyle of someone as long as it does not cause harm to me

if you do this , you are intolerant with those kind of people (people who hurt you) . gotcha. God does exactly the same thing ,

i don't know what's the problem with this tolerance thing. Is it wrong to be intolerant under certain circumstances? no.

( as i said before, he is tolerant with evil people for a period of time) .

(btw i wasn't giving a big explanation , just asking questions).

@SilverGalford: @MrASSH0LE: Stay on topic ya'll. Post some unpopular opinions, don't turn this into a heated argument.

ND

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath I'll attest to the first one being accurate.

@courtney12490: LOL I was pretty upset when I typed that :P

ND

People claim they want change but truly just want stability and reject any form of change and call it trash that is why the manga is always better then the anime,the book is better then the movie and the original version is always better then the dubbed one.
  • Humans are the most ridiculous species on Earth
  • Drake is the most talented Young Money rapper (since they all suck)

ND

@MrASSH0LE said:

@SilverGalford:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/off-topic/32/theism-vs-atheism/323435/?page=17
Lets continue there

there is no point in continuing . you are the one who are interested , not me .Besides, that thread is a waste of time. as far as i'm concerned , i don't care. stay on topic.

@Newdeath:

I don't know about Nas but he murders Jay-Z .

His flow (rhythm and rhymes),his lyrics,punchlines and his storytelling are way above Jay-Z.

To quote Nas :"Eminem murdered you on your own shit" but it's your opinion.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto> One Piece

@MrASSH0LE: I know that, I've been calling Nas, the best rapper in the world ever since I Illmatic :P

I don't think Em killed Jay on Renegade though, that was just a beef statement like when Jay-Z said his gardener spits better than Nas.

ND

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

American Dad! is 10x better then Family Guy

Post by Stingerrain (409 posts) See mini bio Level 9

- All mainstream music is garbage

- People with Autism are just as smart as the average person, if not smarter

- Video game music > Regular music

- Comic book characters > Anime characters

- Jazz is one of the best genres of music ever

- Dubstep is one of the worst genres of music ever

- Using "Retard" and "Gay" as an insult makes you look like an ignorant piece of shit

- Scene, Emo, and Goth kids are some of the most annoying people ever to exist

- Current genoration Sonic games are great games

- Ryu Hayabusa is the most overrated video game character ever

- Sol Badguy is one of the biggest Mary-Sue's i've ever seen

- Naruto and Bleach are vastly overrated

- Hipsters deserve to be punched in the face

- Football is boring

- First Person Shooters suck

- Shinobi for the PS2 was a fantastic game

- The only good Dreamworks movie ever made was How To Train Your Dragon

......And, that's about it.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Stingerrain said:

- Video game music > Regular music

- Shinobi for the PS2 was a fantastic game

I very much agree with these two. I listen to video game and anime music much more than regular music. I think Shinobi was a good game it's just that it was really hard for the average gamer.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

There no such thing as overrated

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MrDirector786:

there is no such thing as video game music after the classisc(Nes, Snes, genisis), most of the modern video game soundtracks are from already existing albums.

@Stingerrain: the best shinobi game was Shinobi 3 (the sega genisis version), disagreeing is ignorance.

- the baki franchise is the most educational anime/manga in any feild( polotics, chemistry, biology, history, ...), the irony that it's only about fighting.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel