Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by reiyo 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yu-Gi-Oh is the best Anime/Manga/Trading Card game ever

Post by Fehafare (9,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol sucks.

Post by dboyrules2011 (218 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sushi is overrated

Facebook is boring and annoying and it's only good use is to stay in contact with a friend or family member that moved to another country.

Dragon ball Z is overrated

Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath said:

@TheGoldenOne: Valdes :P although that's the Barca fan in me talking XD

ND

Lol, I thought as much. I think Valdes is almost as good as him, but not quite there :P Joe Hart has the potential to be the next best keeper.

Burger King = Overrated.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wendy has the best fries

Jack in the box>>>>> Mcdonalds

Chuck Norris is the biggest... *dead*

Chuck Norris joke is not that cool imo

@dboyrules2011: Yep agree, were funny first but just not that good now.

Disney Channel is overrated.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I guess for me is that "I hate anime, but love manga."

Post by Dr_Ventum (162 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Zombie Powder > Bleach.

Post by ___prodigy___ (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I think Avatar is basically anime.

But saying that probably starts flame wars here.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Yuno_Shiki said:

Anime is already NOTHING but otaku-pandering fan service, and those who watch it have corrupt DNA [/Ishihara]

-FMA

-Steins Gate

-Hellsing

-Monster

-Death Note

-Angel beats

-Baccano!

-Durarara!!

-Naruto

-Claymore

-Eureka Seven

None of those animes are anymore fanservice centered then any western show.

As for "otaku-pandering",otaku means somebody who is a fan of manga or anime so your basically dissing anime for appealing to people who like it?

Post by Dr_Ventum (162 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yugioh > Magic the Gathering.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

-English Dubs are more enjoyable than the original japanese

-White Castle sucks

-My Chemical Romance is an awesome band

-Yu gi oh is much better than Magic the Gathering...much...much better

-WereGarurumon was the best Digimon

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SilverGalford said:

Tell me what is misrepresentation when the Bible says atheist should be sentenced to death and go to hell and people say the Bible is INTOLERANT.

And tell me how atheist are misrepresenting when allot of Christians will willingly admit that there belief is not rational and based on personal comfort

if a criminal wanted to rape you, kill you or make you his b*tch and slave by force , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to take all the things you have from your house by force, hurting you in the process , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to harm your family physically and emotionally , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to influence your child to become Gay , would you be intolerant? would you let him do that if you disliked that idea? what's more, what if your children disliked that gay idea ?. would you force him to accept that?

it's just like someone who is an atheist and doesn't want any religious thoughts in the mind of his children . then that would be automatically intolerance and imposition.

if someone molested your little sister , would you let him do that?

You know if you want to engage someone in a discussion the least you could do is let them know through leaving there name so they receive it as a reply.

For one, it is one thing to disapprove of a lifestyle and to not want your loved ones or yourself to be a part of it or affected by it.It is another for you to go out and preach that those people you disagree with are not allowed to live and to kill them.Which is what the Bible preaches about atheists.To compare atheism to rape,robbery,physical harm ,emotional harm and gay sexual harassment is a straw-man argument since those things and preaching atheism are only similar in the fact that they are introducing a group of people to a new unpleasant thing (atheism may or may not be unpleasant). If I preach atheism you have a right to listen to me or not if I rape you ,you have by definition no choice in the matter.Which justifies intolerance toward harm caused to yourself and th

Secondly,there's the fact that what I said above is only assuming one preaches atheism.I don't see how somebody who is simply an atheist affects you by this fact alone whether or not if he's vocal about his position.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel