Unpopular Opinions

Topic started by Newdeath on July 4, 2011. Last post by KingOfAsh 5 months ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Claymore>Bleach

Post by dboyrules2011 (218 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MisterX said:

@dboyrules2011: You're confusing my words here. I assumed disliking Nascar was popular, in which case it wouldn't be an unpopular opinion. I could be wrong, but personally I don't like it, and I assumed most people don't as well. That's what I meant.

Nascar is kind of Popular What are you talking about

@MisterX said:

@dboyrules2011: Perhaps. But among my friends and colleagues it isn't, and there's no way it's as big as football, soccer, baseball, or hockey, so that's why I assumed most people didn't care for it. Don't worry, I'm agreeing with you here about it being overrated.

Most people are gonna agree Lil wayne sucks whats your point if they dont there not real hiphop fans

Post by Fehafare (8,021 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Fullmetal Alchemist is the most overrated manga i have ever read.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

the Atari console is better than the Xbox console.

The games on facebook make no sense and are just idiotic and boring.

Tell me what is misrepresentation when the Bible says atheist should be sentenced to death and go to hell and people say the Bible is INTOLERANT.

And tell me how atheist are misrepresenting when allot of Christians will willingly admit that there belief is not rational and based on personal comfort

if a criminal wanted to rape you, kill you or make you his b*tch and slave by force , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to take all the things you have from your house by force, hurting you in the process , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to harm your family physically and emotionally , would you be intolerant?

if someone wanted to influence your child to become Gay , would you be intolerant? would you let him do that if you disliked that idea? what's more, what if your children disliked that gay idea ?. would you force him to accept that?

it's just like someone who is an atheist and doesn't want any religious thoughts in the mind of his children . then that would be automatically intolerance and imposition.

if someone molested your little sister , would you let him do that?

show me your intolerance now Mr Asshole :)

here is the thing with the bible :

it's tolerant with everybody , but with the evil ones for a PERIOD of time ,and not forever. Evil will not be tolerated forever. this means, for God patient has limits .

remember , there is no neutral position . if you say you would be intolerant , this means you approve these actions despite the consequences these may bring ,and this will make you look like a cruel person , and if you say you wouldn't be tolerant , this means you are INTOLERANT and don't approve these actions.

it's not misrepresentation, Mr Asshole , it's your convenience to defend your contradictory position ( in the case you approve what i have mentioned)

Post by Dream (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Heh, heh.

• All dubbed anime are a complete bastardization of the original Japanese versions. 
  • I support the efforts of Equality Now to ban all sexual depictions of minors under the age of 18 in anime, manga, eroge and novels. 
  • All movies from Studio Ghibli are overrated!
  • All guys should aspire to be a complete asshole like Makoto Itou. 
  • The Holy Shounen Trinity is overrated.

Summer = Overrated Imo

@dboyrules2011: Agree (unless you meant to say Summers like in Scott Summers, because then i don't really have an opinion).

Winter FTW.

@Fehafare said:

@dboyrules2011: Agree (unless you meant to say Summers like in Scott Summers, because then i don't really have an opinion).

Winter FTW.

Agreed summer is too hot

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@TheGoldenOne: Valdes :P although that's the Barca fan in me talking XD

ND

Baseball Sucks For me

Lil Wayne sucks

Winter is overrated, Summer stomps

Drake sucks

Rick Ross needs to stop rapping

I do not know if this is a Unpopular Opinion but Mos Def is in my top 10 Mc's

Post by Dream (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterX: I wasn't serious on the first part you quoted.

Anyway...

-The animated version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas sucks.
-I liked Ebenezer Scrooge hating Christmas before the Spirits had him change his ways.
-I hated all the music-related stuff MTV used to play. Hooray for all the reality shows! 
-I loved the massive jugular breasts of the Eiken gals.
-I can't wait to see how Japanese animators screw up the medium of anime ever further with the otaku-pandering anime to alienate new fans.
Post by Yuno_Shiki (89 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Anime is already NOTHING but otaku-pandering fan service, and those who watch it have corrupt DNA [/Ishihara]

@Yuno_Shiki said:

Anime is already NOTHING but otaku-pandering fan service, and those who watch it have corrupt DNA [/Ishihara]

Agreed

Beyblade> yu-gi-oh

Sonic sucks.

Digimon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel