(unofficial) Vice Squad Ep. 1

Topic started by MoonStorm on April 5, 2009. Last post by Little_Sparrow 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
For a while now my brother (AKA. Lunarmoth) and me wanted to do a podcast, so why now do a vice podcast. Well here it is. Quality is not all that good but It's my first time making a podcast. Any Suggestions or if you want to join just PM me or  Lunarmoth.
http://moonstorm.podomatic.com/entry/2009-04-05T14_40_59-07_00
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I listened to it, to be honest you need a little bit more confidence in your voice and try to make it more interesting because as it is it'll get people bored fast.

Also, you don't have to call it "unnoficial" or anything, it can just be a community podcast like the BSHAF is for GB. And you need to invite some more people. Get two other guys to make it a full cast and a new guest for every episode like other community podcasts. I would love to be a guest sometime, you just need to tolerate an annoying accent :P  

Another tip, talk more about the forums and the wiki, people like to hear their names so you should say something about the community.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
I agree with what Black_Rose said.  Keep going!
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Great work man,
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel