Tron: Uprising

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by ComicMan24 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,207 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ComicMan24: For me, I feel a lot of shows get worse as they go on in terms of art. Like Dragon Ball Z is a perfect example. As that progresses, you can see the decline in quality.

Yeah, only 3 left.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel: It has happened in several anime that I have seen too although there were several that the animation actually improved later. But I have noticed that western animation tends to be more stable that eastern animation. It usually lacks those ups and downs that anime animation has. And same goes for CGI shows.

If it doesn't get a second season, I hope they are going to wrap up things in a nice way.

@ComicMan24: I think it might be down to Japanese series tend to be out each week while America series will have breaks all the way through. Maybe so animators no not get burnt out.

I think they should end it so it gives the possibility of the characters to enter the next film series. Beck looks like Elijah. So, if they keep the same characters for the film, Elijah could help out. Or even become Tron. Since the real actor, who also voices Tron is way too old for the type of acrobatic movement in martial arts.

@Supreme Marvel: True, a lot of the on-going anime I watch atm, while they did go on a hiatus for the holidays, that lasted 3 weeks tops and only for some of the shows. While the American ones, well take Young Justice for example. This show has been more on a hiatus than actually air lol

Next film series? There have been talked about that?

@ComicMan24: Yeah, YJ is a prime example of how pain in the arse it is.

They've talked about. I hear it might centre around Quorra. Sam will be the main character, but it'll revolve around her. That's the rumour. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1961642/

@Supreme Marvel: I just hope this time it is going to stay on air for more lol

Hmm... Would like to see that. If it ever happens.

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I've never heard of the show but seeing this anigif makes me want to watch it.

Oh and if we're talking about Fringe... what a super meh final season. The only good thing was Serial Experiment Peter and the possibility of Walternate maybe somehow coming back. I really wish they hadn't gone to this stupid alternate future storyline. Fringe was at it's best imo when it was parallel dimensions and Walternate trying to destroy the world.

@sickVisionz: Loads of stuff like that happen in the shoe. That was Paige. "Villain" but we like her. Watch it!!!!!

Just read somewhere that the show most likely isn't going to be renewed for a second second. That means that there only 2 episodes left now :O

Bastards!

I, Vampire gets cancelled and now this. Shit month to the year already.

Yeah, apparently the viewership isn't high enough to make a second season for that show. Too bad.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel