Tron: Uprising

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Jan. 9, 2013. Last post by ComicMan24 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,159 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Tron: Uprising

Synopsis

Beck (Elijah Wood) is a young program who becomes the skillful leader of a revolution inside the computer world of The Grid. His mission is to free his home and friends from the reign of the villainous Clu 2 and his henchman General Tesler. Beck will be trained by Tron – the greatest warrior the Grid has ever known. Tron will not only teach Beck the fighting and light cycle skills he needs to challenge this brutal military occupation, but he will be a guide and mentor to him as he grows beyond his youthful, impulsive nature into a courageous, powerful, strong leader. Destined to become the next Tron of the system, Beck adopts Tron's persona and becomes the archenemy of General Tesler and his oppressive forces.

Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure and Science Fiction

Running Time: 22 Minutes

Seasons/Episodes: 1:19 (Currently on 16th episode)

Television Channel: Disney XD

Images

Trailer

Series needs some love from people. I've loved it from the beginning.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is the first time I hear about that. And it looks really good. Definitely checking that one.

Ever since watching the first episode when it came out I've loved it. I loved Tron: Legacy. Lights, sound, etc. Ascetically pleasing for me. :D

It was a nice film, yeah. And from what I read this takes place between the two movies, so it makes me even more interested in watching it.

@ComicMan24: Yeah, you see that right away when you see CLU.

@Supreme Marvel: I will try to watch it one of these days. Honestly, I need to start watching more non-anime stuff. I only watch YJ, Fringe and Supernatural.

@ComicMan24: I stopped watching Fringe middle of last season. I got bored of it. Supernatural is always good. You should watch it. Make sure it's in HD. Looks awesome that way. :D My list of non-animé is big.

@ComicMan24: Something happened in the last episode that I've been predicting for a long while. So when I saw it I was so happy.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24: I stopped watching Fringe middle of last season. I got bored of it. Supernatural is always good. You should watch it. Make sure it's in HD. Looks awesome that way. :D My list of non-animé is big.

Well Fringe is ending this season, I think only 2 or 3 episodes are left. And yeah, I wasn't that fond of that season that much with the timeline change and all even though I still liked it. Supernatural was good you mean :P

@Supreme Marvel said:

@ComicMan24: Something happened in the last episode that I've been predicting for a long while. So when I saw it I was so happy.

Talking about Uprising?

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Well Fringe is ending this season, I think only 2 or 3 episodes are left. And yeah, I wasn't that fond of that season that much with the timeline change and all even though I still liked it. Supernatural was good you mean :P

Nope. Supernatural is good. Was amazing.

@ComicMan24 said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Talking about Uprising?

Yeah.

@Supreme Marvel: Could be better but let's agree to disagree on this.

Hmm... Now you made me curious.

It's not bad. It is quite good. And I do like the animation style they are using. But still I am surprised I hadn't heard about it sooner. They should have advertisd it better.

@ComicMan24: Yeah, they should of. They should have got me to do it.

@Supreme Marvel: Trust me, you are doing a much better job than them so far.

I am really liking this show so far. The animation is nice and interesting and the story looks good. And I really like the cast. They have chosen a good cast of actors too. And surprisingly well known actors that is like Mandy Moore and Elijah Wood. And some of the guest stars too like John Glover or Olivia Wilde (btw it was nice seeing Quorra there). Really curious to see how they are going to tie it to the events of Legacy though. Any word on a second season?

@ComicMan24: Really happy you've enjoyed it. You've pointed out the same reasons to why I like the show. When I saw Olivia Wilde's name appear I went nuts. Love her. If you watch Once Upon a Time (live action, which I recommend), the creators of that developed this. Oh, and don't forget using Daft Punk's Soundtrack for the film as a style for the series. Would have loved the actual sound track because I love it.

I searched for news on a second season. They may have been given it, but nothing official has been released. Hope they do, I really enjoy this series.

You now up to date?

@Supreme Marvel: Same here. Hope she do get to appear later in the show again. But I do like the other females in the show too. Both Paige and Mara are good even though I do like Paige somewhat more. She can kick ass lol Know about that show but never really got to watch it, might if it is that good. Yeah, the music in the is inspired by Daft Punk's OST and definitely agree that it would be great if they had used the actual OST.

Pretty much, yeah. Only episodes 14-16 are left. Going to watch them later tonight. Really hope they do make a second season.

@ComicMan24: Yeah, Paige is awesome. I really like her. I think as they progress, the graphics of the world get better. As in locations, vehicles, buildings and characters. Not forgetting very important aspects: light and sound. Gutted that there are only a few more episodes left. :(

@Supreme Marvel: Well, this is the case with most shows from what I have seen. But the show had very graphics from the beginning, I must say. Only 3 IIRC, right?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel