To know me is to know me, I am autistic.

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on April 11, 2012. Last post by Samimista 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,985 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Up until now, I never knew you had it either, Egan. I was diagnosed with a high level of autism in my early childhood, but it decreased as I got older and it changed into a mild case of autism by my middle teens, but haven't come out to my friends about it until the year after I graduated high school. It virtually doesn't affect my speech on the internet much, but my words still get jumbled up at times in real life. Even though I don't think your case seems bad at all, I hope things will be better for you as well, Egan.

Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Bigheart711: I also have problems with words in real life. My mind thinks faster than my mouth so I jumble a bit or accidentally say the wrong word. I'm 16 and was diagnosis when I was 8. Never really told my friends as I didn't see why it should matter. My family's usually great about it. My older sister though is a low functioning who isn't bright. Her and I are the opposites with the autism.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel