Thor/Superman Whose Powers Would You Rather Have?

Topic started by leofull on Oct. 10, 2012. Last post by leofull 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

(Yes, thor's hammer is included with Thor).

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Current versions? Thor. Classic as well. Their peak versions I'm not sure. But this belongs in the off topic section or comic discussion forum since it is not anime related.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Moved to off-topic.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Superman. No contest.

@taichokage: Peak may be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to live a normal life, lol.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The obvious answer is Superman , he has more powers and can talk without making contest references to Asgard

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kal-El that's for sure...

Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@NoOne_13 said:

The obvious answer is Superman , he has more powers and can talk without making contest references to Asgard

You can do that with Thor's powers....

@DBZ_universe said:

Kal-El that's for sure...

Reasons?

@MarioRedfield said:

Superman. No contest.

Why is that?

@leofull: Because my avatar is Superman, lol so it's no contest which one i'd pick.

@leofull: Sorry to disappoint you, but am not a Thor fan that's why. Kal-El has my vote on this one.

@DBZ_universe: Who doesn't want to be SUPERMAN!!!!!

@MarioRedfield: Indeed, tho I would want to be Wally West instead!

@DBZ_universe: You can be the fastest man alive and I'll be the man of steel! Sounds like a deal!

@MarioRedfield: jaja, yeah Deal! same with SpeedForceSpider! I know he would totally pick Barry West!

: Isn't that right?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Hell yeah Wally West is the man!!!

But out of these two probably Thor. And I am taking into consideration that Supes has weaknesses which come along with his powers. Thor doesn't and he is a certified boss. I am more of a Captain Marvel fan than Supes.

@SpeedForceSpider: I think there's more catches to Thor in all honesty though. Like his powers come with his armor and hammer rather than just his own body and if you give up the hammer for more than 60 seconds you lose them completely (To my understanding anyway)

@MarioRedfield: But to my knowledge the whole Donald Blake thing was temporary and he no longer has that restriction. Anyway that logic applies to Supes as well seeing as his powers origin are only from a Yellow Sun. His weaknesses include magic, red suns, and of course kryptonite.

@SpeedForceSpider: If you just had his powers in the real world, none of his weaknesses would apply because they don't exist in the real world (except the red suns). Thor's do. It might be more convenient though considering you can basically toggle his powers on and off and it might be easier to fit in with the real world.

@MarioRedfield: Well that is true.

@SpeedForceSpider: Hell yeah!

Wait why did I said Barry West?? lol I meant to say Barry Allen (Barry West is my secondary CV account lol)

Oh yes Captain Marvel is a badass!

@DBZ_universe: LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel