this is the type of movies im into, are you!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on Aug. 22, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
How can you be into a movie that hasn't even been released?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Black_Rose said:
" How can you be into a movie that hasn't even been released? "
He's just trying to make an interesting title so that bunches of people are like "what?" and click on the thread and watch the trailer and are like "OMG that was awesome" and he'll be like "yeah, its called Avatar and it's got a lot of nerd support like Snakes on a Plane did" and everyone will be like "really? " and he'll be like "yeah". 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@AgentJ said:
" @Black_Rose said:
He's just trying to make an interesting title so that bunches of people are like "what?" and click on the thread and watch the trailer and are like "OMG that was awesome" and he'll be like "yeah, its called Avatar and it's got a lot of nerd support like Snakes on a Plane did" and everyone will be like "really? " and he'll be like "yeah".  "

.........................wat LOL
@AgentJ said:
" @Black_Rose said:
He's just trying to make an interesting title so that bunches of people are like "what?" and click on the thread and watch the trailer and are like "OMG that was awesome" and he'll be like "yeah, its called Avatar and it's got a lot of nerd support like Snakes on a Plane did" and everyone will be like "really? " and he'll be like "yeah".  "

lol wow, ok, well i gess i should've explaned myself, i ment scifi,action with mechs and huge battle seances that sort of thing, orry about the misunderstanding!
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@lordhaseo said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Black_Rose said:
lol wow, ok, well i gess i should've explaned myself, i ment scifi,action with mechs and huge battle seances that sort of thing, orry about the misunderstanding! "
It's all good, I was just kidding : P
@AgentJ said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @Black_Rose said:
lol wow, ok, well i gess i should've explaned myself, i ment scifi,action with mechs and huge battle seances that sort of thing, orry about the misunderstanding! "
It's all good, I was just kidding : P "

that was one heck of a joke!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel