Theism vs Atheism

Topic started by Mortein on Feb. 7, 2011. Last post by Bigheart711 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@TheNobody: what's wrong with laziness, it's bill gates favorite attribute:

LOL!

Lust? Rape is at an all time low

Wrath? Murder is at an all time low

Gluttony? Fewer people starving than ever before

Greed? Higher charity levels than ever before

You are complaining about teenage pregnancy rates? Lower than ever before, and if you want to blame a group for it, it sure as hell shouldn't be the atheists.

Our generation is stupid? Proven to have the highest IQ in recorded history

You complain about new music? That's a new one...

Are you really trying to say you'd rather live in the 15th Century than now?

but there are things that didn't happen too OFTEN in the past. my mother told me when she was a little girl , her father was the authority ,she obeyed and respected him, nowadays young people get away with it , there is no respect for nobody . the fact that you have the highest IQ in recorded history doesn't make you a good and respectful person . Rape ,yeah it's at an all time , but when you hear that a grand son rapes her grandma or a teen killed his parents and family not only once but a lot of times, then something wrong is happening.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DBZ_universe said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@TheNobody: what's wrong with laziness, it's bill gates favorite attribute:

That is so awesome!!

It really depends on how lazy you are, I'm lazy but I get the work done like Bill Gates is saying. If you're the type of lazy where you just wanna take drugs and sit back and do nothing with your life then that's different. 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheNobody: Well am lazy sometimes but not all the time I like to get my work done fast so I can chill even faster... and the drug type lazy.. well that is just dumb. Drugs are bad!

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: you forgot "M'kay"

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Killer_of_trolls: There you go!! :)

Post by Bigheart711 (3,775 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I think it depends on the person's views about either way. Some people are still looking to find their "answer" on their own like I am as an Agnostic Theist.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel