The "Would You Rather?" Game

Topic started by leofull99 on Nov. 24, 2012. Last post by Bigheart711 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by JimeeJo (362 posts) See mini bio Level 12

ummm neither, lol but if it had to be one it would be the burger king

Would you rather be rich and ugly, or Poor and good looking?

Post by taichokage (14,253 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Rich and ugly. Lol. At least with all that money I could do something about my appearance even if not very much. Would you rather live as a Celestial Dragon with all the wealth and authority on condition that you behave like they do, or would you rather grow up in the slums where Luffy was for a while and still be a decent person?
Post by ownagepants (385 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Slums like luffy then i could go off on amazing adventures and become pirate king

Would you rather be mario or link keep in mind you have to go through all of their games as if they were your real life which means getting hit in the game would actually hurt.

Post by Vapovile (2,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Link because;

1. He has less games, and has somewhat realistic physics, so I can adjust to it quickly.

2. Getting healed via fairies is a lot easier than punching a brick to eat a mushroom.

3. Link's weapons are badass.

Would you rather be invisible but can still talk to people, or be corporeal but nobody can see or hear you.

Invisible because if your invisible and in a women's bathroom that is awesome but if you are corporeal then they call the police and become much more likely to use mace, it is probably better i can ot turn invisible i would take advantage of it to much.

Would you rather experience the pain of giving birth to quadruplets hours between each birth or take a baseball bat to the private parts and the amount of swings would equal the average amount for a game of pro baseball and you would never go numb or be allowed any pain reducing drugs.

probably the birthing

would u rather be animal or insect?

Depends on if I get to choose what animal/bug. Assuming I could choose, then animal. Would you rather our world be like the Toriko world or like the One Piece World?

Toriko could you imagine eating foods that taste so amazing you can't even imagine their taste.

Die in your sleep or know your about to die.

know im about to die

would you rather have a cell phone or laptop?

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13

laptop. seems just better to me.

would you rather know martial arts and parkour or how to play any musical instrument?

Martial arts and parkour, I could run across most places that I couldn't before, and defend myself without a knife :D.

Would you rather have hair that goes down to your shoulders, or no hair at all?

hair that goes down to my shoulders

would you rather have a dragon ball z powers or naruto powers?

Z of course. Would you rather try to talk Freza out of not killing you or Cell?

Cell. Freiza is way too arrogant to listen to me, while Cell wouldn't spend too much time on a small fry like me.

Would you rather be locked in a room for 1 hour with Orochimaru or Kid Buu?

Orochimaru. Orochimaru may not be interested in a human with no special jutsu but Kid Buu would get bored and eat me. Or just blow up the room. Would you rather have to listen to Aizen brag about his genius and his transcendent being status or Obito rant about how Kakashi let Rin die?

aizen i would wind up killing obito

would you rather be turned into a twelve yr old or a thirty yr old

If it were permanent, I would say 12 year old. I would get 7 years of my life back, and I would have all the knowledge from that time to use on my second round of aging :D.

Would you rather be turned into the opposite gender for a month, or turn into a sentient(non talking) cat for 2.5 weeks?

Opposite gender. Would you rather get shot by one of Kizaru's beams or go on a date with Big Mom for 1 hour?
Post by Kobra678 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kizaru all the way. At least it'll go through my and blow up behind me, so I might live. But Big Mom? Not gonna happen.

Would you rather have Nen or Chakra?

Nen, unless it were Juubi level chakra. Would you rather join the Strawhats or the Leaf Village Shinobi?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel