The Wiki A-Z Editing Game

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on July 30, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So in the spirit of the forum chain games we have all enjoyed, I devised this slightly more productive variation of my old Anime A-Z game, I present the Wiki A-Z Editing Game! 
Here is how it works: 
The user above you presents a character/concept/series/object, whatever, from the wiki, you make an edit to that page, state what you did, then present a wiki page of the next letter, and so on, this game is not just a fun forum chain, but also helps the AV wiki, which is in need of some attention. 
Your edits can be along the line of images, appearance credits, info, even simple things like powers, as long as they are accurate. And absolutely NO plagiarism please (cutting and pasting from other sites)  and NO hentai related pages. And please use pages that need work, not ones that are in pretty good shape.

I'll start this off 
EDIT:  Arcee 
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm that one should be interesting to do but I am busy at the moment.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Arcee completed AND approved. Added basic character information and a tidbit or two about her. Next up- Bald
Bald
Bald
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:  Edited Bald, added a summary based on the original FMA series, I remember the train hijacking episode pretty well. Also added a few powers to him and attached him to the terrorist concept. 
So here is my challenge, he has a little info, but this is a MAJOR bad guy 
Cobra Commander 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel