The Walking Dead Discussion

Topic started by Acura_Max on March 12, 2014. Last post by ElHa 2 weeks, 2 days ago.
Post by takashichea (14,319 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@ElHa:

That makes sense. I wasn't watching closely. Zombie from the water and almost drown. Boom!

Humans are definitely the worst enemy in most apocalyptic setting. Though, I only have seen zombies.

Post by ElHa (58 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Really excited for the new episode. Will Beth be in Washington?!

Online Now

Bob's Quote

Well I forgot the exact words. I'm paraphrasing.

"The nightmare ends, but it doesn't end you."

Rest in Peace Bob. This was the most violet episode since Rick bit the guy's neck when Daryl's rogue guys attacked Rick.

Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sucks Bob died, but those terminus guys got what they deserved though.

Beth episode was nice. It was good to see another surrounding in the series.

Online Now

Great to see Beth alive after all this time. The location is a nice, refreshing change. We went from city to the country to the prison then to the train station. I feel bad that Beth is stuck with some shady folks. Forgot everyone's names. Male cop was nasty, female cop had anger management issues, and doctor used Beth to eliminate competition.

I bet Carol is not injured at all.

Online Now

I had doubts about Eugene. We met a real scientist back in season 1. He wasn't speaking so vaguely like Eugene. Oh, there were interesting trivia learned about our characters. Abraham and Espinoza had a casual relationship that I didn't see it coming. It was an awkward scene to say the least. It was great to see more insight on Abraham's life. He sort of reminds me of Shane with the anger issues.

Next episode is exciting. Get to see Carol and Daryl who is on a mission to rescue Beth. What would happen?

I thought it was a great episode as well, Without reading the comics I knew Eugene was fishy and it was confirmed here. Abraham had the best line of the episode IMO "Gotta get some ass first." I lol'ed.

Online Now

@Sonata:

Yeah, that was the best line to end such a serious moment. I also learn a new phrase:

Dolphin Smooth
Dolphin Smooth

Now we know why Carol is in the Hospital, lol

Online Now

Last episode was all about Carol and Daryl. Highlights for me was the medical van scene where Daryl and Carol were in a van and dropped over the bridge. T

The Mid-season finale was awesome tonight!

Online Now

Midseason finale

Jesus, I didn't even see it coming. I didn't know who shot Beth. I had to rewatch the scene. Call me crazy, I didn't shed a single tear. The only time I cried was during the prison arc when Lori Grimes died along with T-Dog. After that, I pretty much detached myself when I saw more major character deaths such as Hershel's.

It was a great episode. Surprised Gabriel is still alive after he led all those Walkers to the Church. I thought there was going to big shoot out at the hospital. I still think people would survive even without going on Rick Grime's original plans of going guns ablazing. It's just that one thing that pushed folks over edge. I can't blame Beth or Dawn. It's just the situation was so tense.

Wow, what a mid-season finale...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel