The Walking Dead Discussion

Topic started by Acura_Max on March 12, 2014. Last post by Shadowchaos 6 days, 2 hours ago.
Post by takashichea (15,903 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Shadowchaos:

I avoid the comics since I want to keep things surprising. I don't really mind them going towards an original TV ending or make changes. Unlike anime adaptations, this TV adaptation has pretty much distinguished itself from the comics in my opinion. As for the characters, that's a relief. I kind of grown too attached to characters. I know they kill off characters to remind folks that anything goes, and it's a show that brings on the emotional pain.

Post by Shadowchaos (4,380 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@takashichea: Tyrees made it longer in the show then he did in the comics. Also the previews almost confirmed it by saying they were 6 miles from DC which is where the community is. Also I think they already cast the next big bad. Its a character named

@Shadowchaos:

I'm excited for it. We have been in Georgia for the majority of the series. It will be a refreshing change to go outside of Georgia.

Online Now

@takashichea: yeah it will be. Apparently the storyline there moving into is one of the most popular in the comics. But I'm most excited about Morgan caching up to them

Online Now

Wow that episode. I see a comic storyline coming

Hit or miss episode - it explores the sad and breaking points of Maggie, Daryl, and Sasha. It had some slow, boring scenes while the group wanders the road, scavenging. The barn scene was the highlights.
Online Now

Most original walker kill in a while

After Woodsbury and Terminus, nothing safe anymore. Can blame Rick. Sounds too good to be true. Now, a community call Alexandria.
Online Now

@takashichea: don't forget Jenner. But there is a good chance this place is safe

@Shadowchaos:

Who's Jenner?

Online Now

@takashichea: season 1 CDC scientist

@Shadowchaos:

Oh, I forgot about him. His establishment wasn't much of a community. I can't remember if he lied or actually withheld info about the research lab's shutdown protocol. I believed he was one of the most honest folks in the series. Every other community had a dark secret to hide:

• Hershel's farm: Walkers in the Barn
  • Woodsbury: Using Walkers as entertainment, Killed military men for their weapons
  • Terminus: Cannibalism
  • Hospital: Corrupt leadership with cops and privilege system

We can only speculate about Alexandria. I have no idea what to expect since most of the things are already done. I'm thinking forced labor which was done at the hospital.

Online Now

@takashichea: yeah who knows. Yeah Jenner was honest but he with held the information about the shutdown till the last minute and wouldn't let them go. The most honest people by far are the Vatos. Sure they kidnapped Glenn but their reasons were understandable and they weren't brutal.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel