The Tattoo Shop

Topic started by Hawk on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Rain_Man 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SuicideBlonde said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"Clears her throat and holds out her sake cup"
O_O? do I know you????????????????????????????????????????????"
Do you want to?
Winks"
Thinks Jewel may be a bit gay... :-P
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Shakes her cup and holds it upside down to indicate that it is still empty and smiles at Jewel.
Post by Shingui_Takeda (199 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Jewel said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"Clears her throat and holds out her sake cup"
O_O? do I know you????????????????????????????????????????????"
Do you want to?
Winks"
Thinks Jewel may be a bit gay... :-P"
Im liking where this is going
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Well of course you are.
Post by Shingui_Takeda (199 posts) See mini bio Level 8
SuicideBlonde said:
"Shakes her cup and holds it upside down to indicate that it is still empty and smiles at Jewel."
Bakada fills the cup an takes a long swig of his sake Damn right i am
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Shingui_Takeda said:
"Jewel said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"SuicideBlonde said:
"Clears her throat and holds out her sake cup"
O_O? do I know you????????????????????????????????????????????"
Do you want to?
Winks"
Thinks Jewel may be a bit gay... :-P"
Im liking where this is going"
hey she a twisted lady

and SB is hottness :-P
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I am the hotness. What can I say?
:-D
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SuicideBlonde said:
"I am the hotness. What can I say?
:-D"
giggles

we are both blonde.. we should be long lost sisters.. or something.. idk..

Jewel was raised by an assasin so its possible!
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
You never know.
Smiles mysteriously.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
oooh your smile is enchanting..

wtf

since when am i a lesbian

YOU HAVE POWERS DONT YOU WOMAN
Post by SuicideBlonde (94 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I have powers that you wouldn't believe.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SuicideBlonde said:
"I have powers that you wouldn't believe."
LMMFAO

flirt :-P
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
O_O hello?

why do I suddenly feel alone???????????????????????
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O hello?

why do I suddenly feel alone???????????????????????"
I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I JUST WORKED OUT WHO YOU ARE

Gbandit?
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jewel said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O hello?

why do I suddenly feel alone???????????????????????"
I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I JUST WORKED OUT WHO YOU ARE

Gbandit?"
O_o I revealed I was G'bandit not long ago XD

WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?????????????????????????????? XD


Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Jewel said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O hello?

why do I suddenly feel alone???????????????????????"
I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I JUST WORKED OUT WHO YOU ARE

Gbandit?"
O_o I revealed I was G'bandit not long ago XD

WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?????????????????????????????? XD


"
LMAO i didnt see

IM MISTRESS REDHEAD

but im blonde over here
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jewel said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Jewel said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"O_O hello?

why do I suddenly feel alone???????????????????????"
I DONT KNOW BUT I THINK I JUST WORKED OUT WHO YOU ARE

Gbandit?"
O_o I revealed I was G'bandit not long ago XD

WHO ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?????????????????????????????? XD


"
LMAO i didnt see

IM MISTRESS REDHEAD

but im blonde over here"
MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RUNS AND TACKLES HER WITH  A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HUG xD
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Jewel said:
"LMAO i didnt see

IM MISTRESS REDHEAD

but im blonde over here"
lol
Post by Winchester (338 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Mistress Blondehead :P
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
xP
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel