The Coolest Users On AnimeVice

Topic started by Newdeath on Sept. 6, 2009. Last post by Sonata 1 year ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Who are the coolest users on The Vice? List at least 5 users who you think are the coolest and list reasons why you think so.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
  1. Kimiko Cronos
  2. Lady Nightmare
  3. RedRoses
  4. Gia
  5. Everyone else is cool
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
that is difficult
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Newdeath, myself, Sinister_Noob, FLCL1, and Sonata. Because they're just that badass.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
sonata, nerx, newdeath, kelleth, sinister, flcl1(thanks for creating the faceplams thread ),djsnuva, and dream, not bato
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1 said:
"myself "
Smooth....
 
I don't have anyone in particular, there's a bunch of cool people and a bunch of people I feel very indifferent about.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1)me 
2)I 
3)myself 
4)flcl1 
5)and basicly everyone thats a top debater except villater 
 
XD
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"sonata, nerx, newdeath, kelleth, sinister, flcl?(thanks for creating the faceplams thread ),djsnuva, and dream, not bato "

u put a "?" mark next to my name?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm obviously the coolest AV user. I mean I have flippin Agent J as my avatar!
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@AgentJ said:
"I'm obviously the coolest AV user. I mean I have flippin Agent J as my avatar! "

omg then it has to be u!!!!!!!! LOL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" 1)me 2)I 3)myself 4)flcl1 5)and basicly everyone thats a top debater except villater  XD "
even BATO?
@FLCL1 said:

" @cfatalis said:

"sonata, nerx, newdeath, kelleth, sinister, flcl?(thanks for creating the faceplams thread ),djsnuva, and dream, not bato "
u put a "?" mark next to my name? "
typo sorry, i was typing in a hurry, thanks for pointing out
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

should they move this to the battle thread
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

someone deleted mine!!!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@lordhaseo said:
" someone deleted mine!!! "
Which one?
@FLCL1 said:
" should they move this to the battle thread "
This has nothing to do with the battles themselves sooo... no! its in the right spot ^^
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Acer said:
"
  1. Kimiko Cronos
  2. Lady Nightmare
  3. RedRoses
  4. Gia
  5. Everyone else is cool
"
yay hug
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
" @lordhaseo said:
" someone deleted mine!!! "
Which one?
@FLCL1 said:
" should they move this to the battle thread "
This has nothing to do with the battles themselves sooo... no! its in the right spot ^^ "

i wasnt trying to sound stupid lol its just most the people that posted are from the battle thread XD
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Yeah i knew that sorry i`m just bored XD
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
"Yeah i knew that sorry i`m just bored XD "

yea not alot of people on aka friends but kno that i think about wats ur list of cool users on this site
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" yea not alot of people on aka friends but kno that i think about wats ur list of cool users on this site "
1 Gia
2 Sonata
3 Haseo
4 the battle forum posters
5 everyone else
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" yea not alot of people on aka friends but kno that i think about wats ur list of cool users on this site "
1 Gia 2 Sonata 3 Haseo 4 the battle forum posters 5 everyone else "

CH3473R!!!! u cant say everyone else XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel