The big Review (my review of the BIG MAC)

Topic started by Elfenlied1012 on June 8, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15
fantasy
fantasy

This is M wasting your time this evening with a fantastic new review from the critically acclaimed wonder known across the realm as THE BIG MAC, this mysterious delicacy comes from the open and loving arms of the clearly clean and trustworthy Mr. McDonalds which by no means was a poor decision. Long story short tonight for the first time I bite into this new food of phantasm. So my fellow vice dwellers what is the status of this big mac

Cold truth
Cold truth

My friends, I know this is an anime site...I know this is not relevant but I had to get the word out, this burger, this I think meat product is the end of all things. The horror is finished and now I know the end is neigh, I sit here with my friend playing Valkyria chronicles just to help the shakes subside in this dark world of mine. never before have I felt like my mouth was raped by what should be in theory a simple food stuffs. The meats taste and feels like the mashed bones of a pure innocent newborns the condiments slathered on to give zest and life to this undead monstrosity, from this all things must be evaluated, all evil in this world has won the moment buying this for just under 5 dollars was conceived, the one redeeming hope located in this burger of Satan is the mere fact that adding more bread allows a respite between the meat that even the darkest of hell hounds do not deserve it forced onto it. So much that if there is a merciful god in our world the golden arches will be struck down.

As M I have never been forced to to invoke my last reviews right, to hand the big mac one bread slice out of 5.... in these last moments remember M warned you the end is neigh...

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Elfenlied1012: The Big-Mac since its birth was always about the special sauce. The patties themselves are a disgrace I agree 200% with you there.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Elfenlied1012: What about Burger King or the other burger places??? but I do agree with here. have you seen how the company Tyson treats the poor pigs?? is sad really, and I think they are gonna get sue for that...

@Sonata: Regardless its truly a travesty that can't be forgiven no matter what.

@DBZ_universe: As much as I try I can not care less about how the animals are treated, I know its horrible but fun to pet better to chew.

as for burger-king I guess this just means I need to do a whopper review.... > .>

@Elfenlied1012: so you never really eat fast food?

@DBZ_universe: I try to avoid it as much as possible but when I do its Wendy's because they are cheap and (sorry to sensitive of heart) not immediately equatible to an abortion in my mouth.

@Elfenlied1012: well that's good cause a lot of fast food is bad... but what do you mean "sensitive of heart"? is your heart sensitive?

@DBZ_universe: its horrid, and its basically a polite way of saying those easily offended. same as faint of heart

@Elfenlied1012: OH! I get what you saying now... So then, you eat mostly veggies and fruits?

Post by Bigheart711 (4,215 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I agree with you on this as well, M. I already stopped eating Big Macs ever since that one day when I wound up feeling sick from eating one to the point of nausea. And to think there's someone infamous in this world that eats such a thing every day and rarely get sick from it.

@Bigheart711 said:

I agree with you on this as well, M. I already stopped eating Big Macs ever since that one day when I wound up feeling sick from eating one to the point of nausea. And to think there's someone infamous in this world that eats such a thing every day and rarely get sick from it.

Super size me...

@DBZ_universe: No mostly just real meat and a lot of Italian... a lot of Italian

@Bigheart711: Well thats because they have accepted the darkness of Satan in their heart and are now immune to the pains of evil things being evil themselves.

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Elfenlied1012: The whopper is much better than the Big Mac, you should like that.

@Sonata: well you can get lower then one in my review system can you?

Post by Bigheart711 (4,215 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DBZ_universe: I remember that movie, but I was talking about someone else other than the main person in there. Can't remember his name, but he was also featured in it.

@Elfenlied1012 said:

Well thats because they have accepted the darkness of Satan in their heart and are now immune to the pains of evil things being evil themselves.

Sad, but definitely true.

@Elfenlied1012: Italian food is good!! especially spaghetti and meat balls!!

@Bigheart711: Yeah I know what you mean... OH and his name is Morgan Spurlock....

@Sonata said:

@Elfenlied1012: The whopper is much better than the Big Mac, you should like that.

Agreed!!!

@DBZ_universe: Morgan Spurlock must have worshiped the devil to gain such power

also anyone else notice the sad irony that my most commented on review was for the big mac?

@Elfenlied1012: lol.... well I don't believe in the devil or such stuff but that is funny if he did, cause I would die in the first 3 days of eating nothing but McDonalds..... wouldn't you agree?

@DBZ_universe: yes I agree the devil remarks are hyperbolic in nature cuz its a joke

@Elfenlied1012: Yes you are right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel