Right, the aim of this game is fairly simple. You start with any page in the Anime Vice wiki database, then the next user picks a page linked to that page in the wiki. You keep going until you can't link to a new page that meets the rules.
So, for example, it could go like this:
- Character: Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)
- Concept: Royalty
- Object: Cape
- Character: Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
- Concept: Tattoos
- Character: Renji Abarai (Bleach)
...and so on.
This is either the best idea for a forum game ever or the worst, we'll find out together!
Rules (READ THEM!)
- You must add your post to the Google Doc to keep track of the current game!
- Only these page types are allowed: Character, Object, Concept, Location.
- Each page has to be in the wiki, and you have to link your post to that page
- Each page has to be a new page in the game (for example, the Vegeta character page can't be in the same game twice, check the Google Doc!)
- Each page has to be a different type (for example, you can't have two concept pages in a row)
- Each page has to be from a different franchise/anime/manga from the page before it, or neutral (for example, you can't have two Dragon Ball-related pages in a row)
- You can't post twice in a row (wait for your next turn!)
|Game No.||Starting Page||Ending Page||Link Streak||Google Doc|
|001||Character: Ash's Pikachu (Pokémon)||???||???||HERE|