Tested - It's a website about Tech!

Topic started by JJOR64 on March 8, 2010. Last post by Addfwyn 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
With Whiskey Media taking over the internet, they now have a new website called Tested.  What is this site about?  It's a website about tech, duh.  :P   The site just launch not to long ago.  Sine the site is in "Preview" right now, the site is a little small.  Hopefully there will be a great wiki with all the fantastic tech out there.  What are you waiting for, get over there and sign up!  Also, watch this video about electronics and condoms!
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Yeah, I saw that. 

I'm just waiting for a Whiskey Media site about asian dramas, I'd be all over that.  I can start one if WM wants to hire me :P
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
For some reason, now that I am in that site, I decided to come over here too.
Welcome to Anime Vice :P.  I can't make myself call it AV ><
@Addfwyn said:
" Welcome to Anime Vice :P.  I can't make myself call it AV >< "
Thanks! 

I always liked the idea of Anime Vice beeing there but never really registered or looked at it too much.
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I signed up but i never got the e-mail to verify my account.
@crusader8463 said:
"
I signed up but i never got the e-mail to verify my account. "
When I signed up, I didn't need any verification e-mail, but I did it before we could log-in.
Post by Boddington (169 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yeah, they wrapped that camera in a condom and shot the video then deposited said rubber on my laptop... 

I love these guys.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Liminality said:
" @Addfwyn said:
Thanks!   I always liked the idea of Anime Vice beeing there but never really registered or looked at it too much. "
Aww, well hopefully that changes, we're pretty friendly.

Yeah, I obsessively clicked the site yesterday, waiting for it to go live, though they still had a lot of firefox bugs. Either way they've got a lot of promising content. I also really, really like the layout.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@John_Martone said:
" @Liminality said:
" @Addfwyn said:
Thanks!   I always liked the idea of Anime Vice beeing there but never really registered or looked at it too much. "
Aww, well hopefully that changes, we're pretty friendly.  Yeah, I obsessively clicked the site yesterday, waiting for it to go live, though they still had a lot of firefox bugs. Either way they've got a lot of promising content. I also really, really like the layout. "
I like the layout too, though I do wonder if it will look more like the other sites when it's fully launched, or maybe it will keep it's slightly different look, or maybe the older sites will be changed to match Tested...
Being one of the staff members I don't suppose you know the plan do you? :P
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Addfwyn said:
" Yeah, I saw that.  I'm just waiting for a Whiskey Media site about asian dramas, I'd be all over that.  I can start one if WM wants to hire me :P "
I`m waiting for a Whiskey media Movie site ^_^ (<----hint, hint)@John_Martone:
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@crusader8463 said:
"
I signed up but i never got the e-mail to verify my account. "
I managed to log in without ever getting the e-mail
Post by crusader8463 (739 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Black_Rose: Ya i got in today. They just made all the created accounts active.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Newten:  Yeah, we'll be getting a lot of those formatting type things here eventually. Like, Tested is going to get a database like the rest of us, and we're going to get a bunch of those shiny features (like that little "tweet" box where we can plug in a comment and/or link, for exposure to something awesome, also, the mini article linkout thing.)  However, we won't (presumably) be adopting their front page = everything (their front page is also their news page) format,

Though the catch is that it'll be awhile. We're the 3rd stop on the programming train. The changes will first happen on GB (due to size) and then on CV (due to similarity of code), and then onto us.

@Kelleth said:
" @Addfwyn said:
" Yeah, I saw that.  I'm just waiting for a Whiskey Media site about asian dramas, I'd be all over that.  I can start one if WM wants to hire me :P "
I`m waiting for a Whiskey media Movie site ^_^ (<----hint, hint)@John_Martone: "
Obviously I'm not part of the inner cadre or anything, but from what I hear... movies are pretty cool.

@Addfwyn said:
dream on my friend. That niche is... well, I'll just be nice and say its obscure.
@John_Martone:  
By obscure, you mean awesome right?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel