superman wounder woman #7 superman nuked?

Topic started by gokuboss on May 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

superman wounder woman #7 superman gets hit with a nuke and is allmost dead

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Not rrly on topic but in an early nu 52 superman issue he ran away from a Russian nuke.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Not rrly on topic but in an early nu 52 superman issue he ran away from a Russian nuke.

what issue was that in

this might be good for superman in the tdkr superman also was shot with a nuke and lived

if thay are makeing the new 52 more like the tdkr it could make the new 52 more interresting

Post by takashichea (14,306 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@gokuboss:

What's the purpose of this thread? Chances are we could just cover in the Comic Book Club.

@takashichea said:

@gokuboss:

What's the purpose of this thread? Chances are we could just cover in the Comic Book Club.

superman got shot with a nuke you could move it if you want but is off topic

@gokuboss:

Since I made a mistake with a Star Wars thread, I have to talk a bit before locking up threads.

What about Superman getting shot with a nuke? Are you just asking about feats or something that had happened in a particular issue you had just read?

go head a lock it it not hurting anyone and not a big deal

@gokuboss:

You're too quick to give up. I'm trying to help you make good threads instead of Youtube spam threads.

Let's try again please.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@gokuboss: I dont remember what issue, he was in Russia. Its like 3 issues before he benched the earth iirc.

@hitsusatsu11: right i remimder that also when he fought the blue alian guy i dont know his name

@takashichea said:

@gokuboss:

You're too quick to give up. I'm trying to help you make good threads instead of Youtube spam threads.

Let's try again please.

i did reply to you the site did not post properly i will in a min or so

@takashichea said:

@gokuboss:

Let's try again please.

so i post a thread a bout superman geting shot by a nuke what wrong with that the video is of the superman comic and this Youtube spam threads? with the youtube video of the comc instead of posting 20-22 page comc scans what about the other thread he does goku have limits thread than you posted something about has goku been pased by a Magical girl? how is that the same as gokus limits i posted a video of bulma talking about ssj5 how it that a spam or in any way anything to Magical girl? limits? this derails the thread

here is the jojo vs dbz

• Name a character in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure who can take on DBZ characters?

what is wrong with this?

Dio Brando and Jotaro can stop time

this was not a real battle

@gokuboss:

You don't understand. Your thread is youtube spam without a paragraph written. That's why I asked you about the purpose. You keep making spam threads on little things that won't generate discussion.

Compared to the other feat discussion, they had a clear OP. Yours doesn't.

For the battle thread you posted, you didn't post a clear title. I assume you wanted a thread to find out which character in Jojo can take on a character in DBZ.

This is a warning. If you just spam threads, I'll give you a temporary one day ban. I have been trying to help you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel