Superman vs Batman

Topic started by KakashiPiccolo on May 8, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by KakashiPiccolo (9 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Superman
  • Batman
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moved this one deleted the double.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Batman always PWNS supes, its comic rule #1
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yes. If batman Has prep time he can beat galactus, Presence and the One above all WIth both hands tied behind his back and both his legs chopped off as he is dipped into Molten lava. 
The End.
Post by comicfanforever (438 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Superman. I love Bats....But batman is overrated.
Post by TRMI (25 posts) See mini bio Level 2
with no PIS, CIS , Plot , character ?

and just comparison of stats?
Batman dies horribly
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

and this has ANYTHING to do with anime or manga ?
@Chengy:  NOPE! hence the off-topic position (duh!)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Superman 
  • None of that prep time crap please, by the time Wayne gets to the Batcave Supes would be waiting to snap him
Of course when it comes to physical stats Batman can't win, but it is consistent that every time the two tangle Batman always comes out on top. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Of course when it comes to physical stats Batman can't win, but it is consistent that every time the two tangle Batman always comes out on top.  "
yes this is what we call wolverine publicity

as a poster boy, wolverine can jump to scracth the hulk, and doesn't get killed even if one blow from the hulk will turn him into some kind brain damaged wreck
same thing with Batman, this has become a syndrome where to show how "good" he is he beat superman

which statistically shouldn't be possible at all, we are talking about 100 ton plus FTL punches
@cfatalis: Yes but with bats and supes its been going on from the 50's, DC is doing it on purpose-they want the regular human to outwit and defeat the superhuman.
@hitsusatsu11: which logically speaking not possible
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
this always makes me think of high school..... if the smart nerdy kids had time to think of ways to defeat the jocks, they could. in real life the jocks usually get the upper hand. but look who writes and reads comics. this is why batman always wins these fights.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Kelleth:
I assumed it was in the battle forum, my bad. Though i still think something like this should be on vine
@Nerx said:
"  

Superman 
  • None of that prep time crap please, by the time Wayne gets to the Batcave Supes would be waiting to snap him
"
I agree on the prep time sh!z but to be fair Bruce keeps a kryptonite ring in his utility belt so it would not be just one snap.
Post by Kaidou (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Supes would destroy Batman.

The only reason Batman wins is PIS
@Kaidou:  Yeah real fanboy talk right there everybody always has a chance of beating his or her opponent! unless your Dan Hibiki lol
@Chengy said:
" @Kelleth: I assumed it was in the battle forum, my bad. Though i still think something like this should be on vine "
it should always stay on vine.....
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Superman doesn't take shit from batman
 Superman doesn't take shit from batman
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel