Super Smash Bros.

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on June 25, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

What do you guys think about it so far?

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

Moved to off-topic. "General Discussion" is for anime and manga-related topics.

I'm excited! I've been looking forward to a new Smash Bros. game for a long time and so far I'm not disappointed. At first I was really confused about adding the Wii Fit Trainer as a character, but I've warmed up to it now. It's actually pretty funny.

Hopefully there will be plenty more new characters. I hope Sonic returns, I got pretty good with him in Brawl.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I hope Mewtwo is back!

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm loving it. I want to see more, though. I'll be patient.
Post by Acura_Max (2,338 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@DBZ_universe: Just watch. Nintendo will bring Mewtwo, but they will probably troll us by giving us the new Mewtwo.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Acura_Max: I hope not.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm happy about the animal crossing villager. But I'm baffled why he wasn't in the last one.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I like that they added MM, but when they said they were bringing a Capcom character I was kinda hoping for Ryu. He would be perfect. But I'm not complaining.

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm really excited about this one! I hope they add Luigi from the Haunted Mansion series and maybe even King Boo!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  1. Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
  2. K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country, escpecially his Kaptain form)
  3. Kuatora & the Masked Man (Mother 2)
Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I like that they added MM, but when they said they were bringing a Capcom character I was kinda hoping for Ryu. He would be perfect. But I'm not complaining.

Perfect? Mega Man is cutsy and Nintendo like already. Besides, Mega Man got shafted in Marvel vs Capcom 3 so I think it's fair they included him instead, lol.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I like that they added MM, but when they said they were bringing a Capcom character I was kinda hoping for Ryu. He would be perfect. But I'm not complaining.

Perfect? Mega Man is cutsy and Nintendo like already. Besides, Mega Man got shafted in Marvel vs Capcom 3 so I think it's fair they included him instead, lol.

Lol yeah, your right. He would have been a better addition than Tron Bonne.

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
It looks great, it may be the one game that keeps Nintendo a float for a while.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I like that they added MM, but when they said they were bringing a Capcom character I was kinda hoping for Ryu. He would be perfect. But I'm not complaining.

Perfect? Mega Man is cutsy and Nintendo like already. Besides, Mega Man got shafted in Marvel vs Capcom 3 so I think it's fair they included him instead, lol.

Lol yeah, your right. He would have been a better addition than Tron Bonne.

It was weird because he was in the first two but they took him out of the third one.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I like that they added MM, but when they said they were bringing a Capcom character I was kinda hoping for Ryu. He would be perfect. But I'm not complaining.

Perfect? Mega Man is cutsy and Nintendo like already. Besides, Mega Man got shafted in Marvel vs Capcom 3 so I think it's fair they included him instead, lol.

Lol yeah, your right. He would have been a better addition than Tron Bonne.

It was weird because he was in the first two but they took him out of the third one.

For some reason, he hasn't been in any crossovers at all up until now. And that sucks because he was one of my favorites in the old MVC games.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Imagine Phoenix Wright in SSB lol

Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

Imagine Phoenix Wright in SSB lol

Phoenix Wright and Earthworm Jim good lord too much epicness for one game.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Imagine Phoenix Wright in SSB lol

Phoenix Wright and Earthworm Jim good lord too much epicness for one game.

Yes! Crash Bandicoot too!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Don't forget Spiro lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Don't forget Spiro lol

Yes Spiro FTW! and Jersey Devil too!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel