Stupid Questions

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 29, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Well if you are lucky one of these days, you can ask Hitsusatsu11.... he can answer your DBZ questions.. but he hasn't been active in a long time.... just saying.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Nevermind I thought about it, that does make sense, sort of. For what Dragon Ball Z is anyway

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
How do you Tuna Fish?
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: There are a lot of quotes for it like when Goku stated to Vegeta while they were in SUPER Buu's stomach, "if we go out now like this, he'll kill us!" Gohan by himself wreaked Super Buu but Goku was too scared to fight him and the difference in power was obvious. Its pretty simple really:

So if...

Super Buu >> SSJ3 Goku + SSJ2 Vegeta(non fusion)

And if....

Ult. Gohan >> Super Buu

Then that means...

Ult. Gohan >>>> SSJ3 Goku

Also...

SSJ3 Goku > Kid Boo

As for the Cell Saga, Gohan thought Goku was holding back against Cell even though he was at full power and Gohan compared Goku's power with his own so that was obvious. Also, when Gohan powered up even Cell admitted it wasn't a bluff when Goku said he was stronger. And this is before the SSJ2 transformation. Gohan not having the heart to fight and all made him seem weaker but the only thing Goku had was fighting spirit and skills/experience.

@DBZ_universe: Who?

@SpeedForceSpider: But how does that make him millions of times stronger than Goku?

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: But how does that make him millions of times stronger than Goku?

If Gotenks is a lot more stronger than Goku and Gohan is leagues above Gotenks, it is only logical Gohan be millions of times stronger. I don't see how this is hard for you dude.

@SpeedForceSpider: How is this easy to understand?. How does Vegito pass Gohan if Goku and Vegeta alone aren't nearly as strong as Gohan? Then combining them wouldn't make them close either

@MarioRedfield: Because Potara gives them a "rival boost". Which further increases the power of their fusion. Even though most things in DBZ are unexplained at least that was. Fusion always gives a huge boost on top of just combining their power. Look at Piccolo/Nail/Kami.

@SpeedForceSpider: I guess that makes sense... it's stupid, but most logic in DBZ is anyway

@MarioRedfield said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I guess that makes sense... it's stupid, but most logic in DBZ is anyway

Precisely bro.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Sonata: With a Sea... monkey

>.>

<.<

wrench.

@SpeedForceSpider: Who? what? Where? When?.. lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

When you say SSJ3 Goku, what does the J stand for?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

When you say SSJ3 Goku, what does the J stand for?

Super Saiyan-jin 3

@DBZ_universe: Why is he called that instead of just SS3? Does it refer to his dead form or something?

@UltimateHero0406: No, that is actually how the saiyan race is spelled and pronounced I guess.....

SSJ.. Super Saiyan-jins, Saiyan-jin it doesn't aplly just to SSJ3.. it aplays to all SSJ forms to.

SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4, LSSJ, LSSJ3... ect.. I hope this makes sense.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, thanks.

@UltimateHero0406: For sure!

Have you read the current Soul Eater chapter?

@DBZ_universe: Not yet. Its at the battle on the moon right?

@UltimateHero0406: oops wrote on your wall by accident! lol!

but yes is on the moon!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel