Stupid Questions

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Oct. 29, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

So everyone has those questions that they have wanted to know the answer to for so long but have been afraid to ask because they should already know the answer or its kind of common knowledge. Here is the place to ask those questions. Either I or someone else will answer these questions for you. No judgment, no ridicule, just answers. Because there are just some questions that Google doesn't know the answer to.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How is Gohan super superior to Goku?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

is Superman from krypton?

@SilverGalford: According to the oppressive overlords of the future, he's from Kansas.

@MarioRedfield: Wait, what? How is that possible? He was born on Krypton wasn't he?

@UltimateHero0406: They were racist so they wanted to pretend Superman was born on Earth. That's what they taught the kids in school so they would hate aliens.

@MarioRedfield: Oh, but he was actually still born on Krypton, right?

@UltimateHero0406: Technically, yeah.

@SilverGalford: So there you go.

@MarioRedfield: As for Gohan I'm not sure. I don't remember all the smaller details from DBZ. But I'll ask someone who should know.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I dont understand the first question. Is it stating that Gohan is superior to Goku and asking why? Or is it referring to his super Saiyan form?
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

How is Gohan super superior to Goku?

Which form? Do you mean during the Cell Games when FPSSJ Gohan was superior to Goku. Or Mystic Gohan superior to SSJ3 Goku?

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

How do I set a background for images in Adobe Illustrator?

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Why doesn't Daidara in P4 ever get suspicious of the materials the kids bring him? "Oh, that a golden ogre tooth?! I been needin' one for my art!"

@taichokage: @SpeedForceSpider: How is Gohan stronger than Goku. The arguments in favor of that don't make any sense to me.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Because he owned Super Buu... who>>SSJ3 Goku.

@DBZ_universe: You've already explained that to me. But there is no real proof that Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu. When Goku fought Super Buu, he had absorbed Gotenks, Piccolo, and Gohan already so it doesn't mean he's more powerful than Kid Buu

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fat_Magnum: because he knows there are simply questions never meant to be answered, plus where else is he going to get that tooth

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Kid Buu is not as strong as Super Buu... also the time when Buu went Piccolo.. well he had more Piccolo and his power decrease... and Goku was confident because Gohan was there, if not... PiccoloBuu would still beat SSJ3 Goku...

Also in the manga Goku tells Vegeta that they should fuse against Super Buu... that's a sign that they were no match for him... but in Kid Buu's they didn't needed fusion and even Goku stated he could had killed KB at full power SSJ3 if he wanted too, but he let that fight drag on just for Vegeta to have a chance.

@DBZ_universe: I kinda wanted someone else to explain that to me because, no offense, but that explanation really doesn't make any sense to me at all. Sorry

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel