Sometimes People can be such idiots sometimes XP

Topic started by Nerxual on June 3, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Nerxual (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I know this maybe really mean but I had to blog it

Lately I've heard ppl in my school talk about doing meth. AND THEY ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!!.
So this message to all the ppl is ....... WTF!!!!! why do it in he first place anyway?! I mean it can't make you look cool ,or anything actually it makes ppl look like they've scarred themselves. It can't help them in school, or help hem in life. 

It just tears my heart about young teenagers dying from a terrible drug.
Post by Hyuga_Hinata (31 posts) See mini bio Level 1
It is sad that kids are so unwise to do such things. All we can do is stand up for what is right around people like that, be good influences ourselves, and hopefully change the actions of others by seeing how good you have it.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Meth is actually one of the most F'ked up form of drugs there is , they should do something of a lower calibre (no joke intended) because it wrecks their systems directly and the results are visible... shrooms are better (from observation)
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'd change the title to MOST people can bu such idiots ALL THE TIME, but then again.... I hate most people,
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
They think it makes them cool. Forget the consequences, the coolness is what it's about to them. Also, I'm detecting some serious problems at home, especially if they've been doing meth without their parents noticing/caring.
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" I'd change the title to MOST people can bu such idiots ALL THE TIME, but then again.... I hate most people, except for Champy, he's such a champy dude!  "
Fixed.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well, well if you are doing drugs, do not talk about it fuck ass, i mean cmon meth doesn't even do their job as a drug that well
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
NEW ANGLE

what if there not doing to be cool, but for the high, since more people will do it for the high, the escape from this shit filled reality. there are people crave escape from there lifes, and the worse there life is the harder they try.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
If they're in school it is likely that they are engaging in drug usage because they probably believe it is cool and by doing so they will become cool which is the most likely reason however they could also be doing it simply to get high which has lower probabilities than them trying to be cool by doing the act because they are in school. Those kids probably have some form of discomfort (trouble) at home and have bad relationships with their parents and are taking drugs to compensate for that or since they are teenagers or 18 year olds they could also be doing it simply to disobey their parents because mostly now in school children who respectfully listen to their parents are thought of as uncool and peer pressure mostly pressures kids and tells them not to listen to their parents. Or they could simply want to escape from all of their troubles and stresses in their lives and are taking drugs to do so. Or they could simply think they are being badass if they do so, either way it is very stupid. Its shameful that some kids these days have the wisdom and intelligence of a block of granite.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

meth is not cool!!!!!!!!! meth is cheap coccane is the way to go*thumbs up* XD jk
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Drugs may be cool to some people but when the side-effects crawl up then they contradict their previous ideas within seconds... hypocrites
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'm glad this is a subject of fairly universal opinions. I mean, pop culture tends to portray a fairly idealized version of such things, and while I'm willing to accept some areas of grey of a personal right or wrong, very little good comes out of serious drug abuse.

Working as an entertainer I'm often used to losing a few "aspiring" performers a year to hardcore drugs. Then again, I work around a good number of strippers, so there is a sick relationship of sorts in many occasions.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@John_Martone said:
" I'm glad this is a subject of fairly universal opinions. I mean, pop culture tends to portray a fairly idealized version of such things, and while I'm willing to accept some areas of grey of a personal right or wrong, very little good comes out of serious drug abuse.  Working as an entertainer I'm often used to losing a few "aspiring" performers a year to hardcore drugs. Then again, I work around a good number of strippers, so there is a sick relationship of sorts in many occasions. "
nah i am not going for a complete black and white view, i mean army adrenaline drug did save my ass once
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel