so, why do you post in vs forums so much?

Topic started by colorles on Dec. 15, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: lol yeah. You see the newest episode?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: naw, I have been a bit busy... and all I have been watching is mugen battles for some strange reason lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: I like those too. They have some pretty cool characters that I'd love to play as

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@MarioRedfield said:

I didn't say they weren't important. It's just people don't make blogs as much as they do battles.

Now who's fault is that:P

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@MarioRedfield said:

I didn't say they weren't important. It's just people don't make blogs as much as they do battles.

I have something planned I'm gonna do sometime soon

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@MarioRedfield said:

@Sonata said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Good, like I said a long time ago this is a community ran site. If you are complaining about the content you have no one to blame, but yourselves:)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Sonata said:

@MarioRedfield said:

Good, like I said a long time ago this is a community ran site. If you are complaining about the content you have no one to blame, but yourselves:)

It would be nice if this if everyone had that motto though. I'm not the most knowledgeable person in the world on anime so it's hard for me to particpate in most things here. But that's why I'm here... to learn!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Me too. I would love to play with Rare Akuma, Nightmare Broly LSSJ3 and with God Orochi...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel