so, why do you post in vs forums so much?

Topic started by colorles on Dec. 15, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
>___> no...
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream said:

Because it can be fun to debate on a tight match and there can be opportunities to make fools of those who wank too much for a particular series.

Well said.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Battle forum FTW

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You can either roleplay or participate in battles, that's it.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: Or just chat, but those two are more fun.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Because it's fun to troll.

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield: Or just chat, but those two are more fun.

You forgot about blogging and review blogs.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

Because it's fun to troll.

Click it
Click it

Indeed

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Acura_Max said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield: Or just chat, but those two are more fun.

You forgot about blogging and review blogs.

You don't see those nearly as much

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@Feral_Nova said:

>___> no...

Ahh you poor thing:P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield said:

@Acura_Max said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield: Or just chat, but those two are more fun.

You forgot about blogging and review blogs.

You don't see those nearly as much

Takashicha makes blogs.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Because it's fun to troll.

Click it
Click it

Indeed

This one is my favorite.

Trollzen
Trollzen
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@Acura_Max said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@MarioRedfield: Or just chat, but those two are more fun.

You forgot about blogging and review blogs.

You don't see those nearly as much

Takashicha makes blogs.

There still aren't as many as as battles and role playing...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Well that's true, but we also have to acknowledge that he works in our wiki daily and that is great.

Well you can make blogs if you want. I haven't made one in for ever.

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@MarioRedfield: Taka and Acura blogs are very important around here. Giving us trailers and updates on new anime is highly important to a site named Anime Vice.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: I agree. Taka and Acura are awesome cause of that.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Because it's fun to troll.

Click it
Click it

Indeed

This one is my favorite.

Trollzen
Trollzen

I also like this one.

Trollby
Trollby
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I didn't say they weren't important. It's just people don't make blogs as much as they do battles.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I think Julius is right though, there's a certain anime I might review later :)
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Because it's fun to troll.

Click it
Click it

Indeed

This one is my favorite.

Trollzen
Trollzen

I also like this one.

Trollby
Trollby

LOL Kirby is a troll for stealing your powers and same in Sonic for. hire.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel