So, my friends a bisexual....... i shoulda seen that one.........

Topic started by jewl122 on Dec. 23, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Mortein: No, its not right. He clearly indicates that the law will be changed when all is fulfilled. Christ's coming brought fulfillment to the covenant with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, and David.  But again, its not so much a change (i.e the Law is now bad) its a fulfillment of the Law's true purpose.  "

Ok, so we should now ignore all laws from the old testament, or not? How do you know which laws to ignore?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein: You just keep asking me the same thing man, and I keep giving you the same answer. If you want more detail read the Hebrews and Romans, if you want a simple answer than since the time of Christ people are under grace, and not the letter of the law.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Mortein: You just keep asking me the same thing man, and I keep giving you the same answer. If you want more detail read the Hebrews and Romans, if you want a simple answer than since the time of Christ people are under grace, and not the letter of the law. "
ok, tnx.
just one more question, last one. Why do you believe what bible says ?
@Mortein:  

1) I find the complexity and order of the universe, and life on Earth to be to specific and "right" to have come about by chance. The nature of existence to me shows tell tale signs of an intelligent designer. Therefore I find the concept of a omnipotent being highly likely. 

2) Establishing this, I then set out to see which explanation for "God" is true. The Bible produces superior reasoning and more historical evidence than any other religious doctrine. It lays out the real history of a nation and its relationship to said God. It gives promise's about things (prophecies) then fulfills them years (sometimes hundreds+) later. (i.e the exile, coming of christ ect.)
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You just keep asking me the same thing man, and I keep giving you the same answer. If you want more detail read the Hebrews and Romans, if you want a simple answer than since the time of Christ people are under grace, and not the letter of the law.    

dude , i think , this is a convenience matter. that's why many people deny God and practice things like this.
Post by The Umbra Sorcerer (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @jewl122: Might be a phase, might not. If your ok with it keep being her friend, if it bothers you stop being her friend. "
Being a bit drastic there.
@the_umbra_sorcerer: I don't think so, if a friend chooses a life style that really bothers you its your prerogative to perhaps spend less time with them/tone down the friendship ect. 
@hitsusatsu11: See i think opposite i think you should keep them as friends cause When i came out i was scared sh*tless and im happy to say my Friends were accepting and supportive if slightly shocked but they did release that i haven't changed im still the same person. If her friend's bisexual she's still the same person as she was before she just like Girl's as well it's really not a big deal. 
@the_umbra_sorcerer: If the friends in question don't think its a big deal then by all means they should stay friends. If it really bothers the person then they'll have to make the call, can they accept the change?
@hitsusatsu11: See i have a hard time finding where the problem is!!. Her friend only being herself she was born that way. But could you tell me why someone would be so uncomfortable? im really finding it hard to understand.
@the_umbra_sorcerer: Well, some ppl may be uncomfortable, some may not. I think in this case it may be less uncomfortable since both parties are female. Its different with males. Personally if I had a good female friend who was a lesbian, I wouldn't really be to uncomfortable in keeping her as a close friend. If it was a male then it would be different. It wouldn't matter to much if we were only associates or acquaintance's, but I don't think I would like to be close friends with a gay male.   

But as I said, its a personal choice. If a friend does something that causes you to not want to be around them, then you have to make a choice as to whether you want to keep up the friendship. If what there doing doesn't make you uncomfortable then there's no problem. 
@hitsusatsu11:
Frist Thank you for being honest i appriceate it. Im Gay myself and My Male freinds are still good with me so your right some don't mind it some do i get it? No i don't but i respect everyone's opinions. 

But her Bisexual friend wasn't trying to make her uncomfortable just to be clear she was trying to be straight with her tell her the truth which is hard. 

But to jewl122 don't throw away a friendship esp if it's a good one Take time you may come round and feel okay with it and i hope you do.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @Mortein:   1) I find the complexity and order of the universe, and life on Earth to be to specific and "right" to have come about by chance. The nature of existence to me shows tell tale signs of an intelligent designer. Therefore I find the concept of a omnipotent being highly likely.  2) Establishing this, I then set out to see which explanation for "God" is true. The Bible produces superior reasoning and more historical evidence than any other religious doctrine. It lays out the real history of a nation and its relationship to said God. It gives promise's about things (prophecies) then fulfills them years (sometimes hundreds+) later. (i.e the exile, coming of christ ect.) "

I know I said that will be my last question, and that I am completely off topic, but I just can't resist.

God's existence certainly isn't a proven fact, so what would you say is the probability of God's existence, in percentage?
What would you say it is the probability that if the God exists your religion is the true one?
Would you say that your religion has more or less evidence then all other religions combined?
Even if God exists what is probability that any religion is true? Their interpretation of God can be wrong, even if God exists.

you can answer me here: 
http://www.animevice.com/forums/off-topic/32/theism-vs-atheism/323435/?page=8
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Mortein:  wait so your an atheist? i mean dont get me wrong i am as well im just trying to see what your getting at
@haseo_yashimora said:
" @Mortein:  wait so your an atheist? i mean dont get me wrong i am as well im just trying to see what your getting at "
idk, I guess I am. Maybe agnostic.
I am still processing informations :)
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Mortein said:
" @haseo_yashimora said:
" @Mortein:  wait so your an atheist? i mean dont get me wrong i am as well im just trying to see what your getting at "
idk, I guess I am. Maybe agnostic. I am still processing informations :) "
ah, lol you sound like a cyborg when saying that xD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel