So, my friends a bisexual....... i shoulda seen that one.........

Topic started by jewl122 on Dec. 23, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by jewl122 (326 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It was a Saturday when I first reunited with my friend, Dayla. (Not her name.) It had been nearly 3 yrs. since i had last seen her. "So what you up to?" She replied with a casual "nothing", So to spice the conversation, I asked her if there was any boys she was into. Her face sort of fell, her eyes grew dull and then and there my smiled faded into a frown. I waited, hoping to say that her boyfriend left her or something and in that conversation that look could only mean 3 or 4 things: 

1.  I hate the word boys because she was dumped 
2. Um, I'm a lesbian 
3. I'm a Bisexual  
4. I'm attracted to animals. (DON'T ASK ABOUT IT) 

I was really hoping it was 1, but she dropped the damn bomb on me." I don't like boys." For a moment my face looked like Qwazi Motto and within a split second, she said she kinda liked boys and then broke it down into..... "I'm a bisexual." 
After that a flashback came. I noticed how se talked about girls more, but rarely liked to discuss boys..... when it came to her. "Oh." I said. I didn't move, I just sat there saying: "just a few more days............" 

Does anyone know what i mean? HAS ANYONE MET A HOMOSEXUAL, BISEXUAL, LESBIONIC BECAUSE THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 I even met a tranny whos 13 at my school, excuse me for my italian BUT WHAT THE ******************************************* IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????? 

PLEASE, please leave a comment............

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
My best friend is bisexual. One of my closest friends is gay. The majority of my friends tend to be bisexual or gay. I don't mind it.
@Superevil225:
Um..................................................Uh................whoa................... 

Sorry, never heard that before. It's new to me.
@jewl122:  Your friend is your friend because she supports you, and you both enjoy each others company. Why should it change anything if she likes girls too?
Post by Bigheart711 (3,820 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@jewl122:  I agree with SuperEvil225 here. Your friendship really shouldn't change much. I also have a close friend who's an open gay.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think you to can still be friends unless your unconformable to be with another  female to be attracted towards you. 

I have no gay or bi friends or at lest no openly gay ones. 
Post by rubberluffy (584 posts) See mini bio Level 16
 I have a friend who is gay.  I love to harass him about it.  He's a cool guy.

@jewl122

said:

LESBIONIC

WHAT.  Is this a cyborg-lesbian or a lesbian who only prefers cyborg-lesbians?   Also, Quasimodo, not Qwazi Motto.  Wow.
@rubberluffy: I get harassed for being straight. What a group of friends I have. :P
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Superevil225:  And then there's the people who don't even know you:

@Kelleth: D-did he just blow up Canada? D:
@Superevil225:  Yes, that he did.... Hows heaven btw? xD
@Kelleth: looks an awful lot like Canada. :P
@Superevil225:  O good, just what I wanted! maple syrup for everyone forever!! :P
@Kelleth: Yay!!! ^.^
@Superevil225:  I've grown to like it just as much as our syrup :3

Gay friends, They all move out on me. Have not seen one of them since like 5 years. I should mail him and give him his game back lol
@rubberluffy said:
" I have a friend who is gay.  I love to harass him about it.  He's a cool guy.

@jewl122

said:

LESBIONIC

WHAT.  Is this a cyborg-lesbian or a lesbian who only prefers cyborg-lesbians?   Also, Quasimodo, not Qwazi Motto.  Wow. "

i'm always stuck with friends whos always say that. I don't know why i hang with em........ and i forgot how to spell Quasimodo allright sassmouth.......jk. 

Thank GOD ALMIGHTY that Chengy didn't post............yet.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@jewl122:  whats rong with being bi, i am, been for years ive had no trouble in school or anything
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,724 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@jewl122:  Live and let live, that's my policy..... I know a lot of homosexual people and I really dont care, they can live as they want, it's their choice, So I dont really care if somebody is gay or not....
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'm Bisexual with a preference for females, that doesn't mean i go around molesting my friends (Mostly)
You really shouldn't worry about your relationship with your friend, it might get weird if she has feelings for YOU in particular but otherwise you should just treat her as you did before she told you.
@rein:
 I still treated her the csame, i haven't seen after that....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel