So I'm going to start blogging.

Topic started by DJTyrant on March 5, 2009. Last post by Black_Rose 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
So gia, poked (no prodded) me to start blogging on here. Especially after my Eva review, I figure it is time for me to start this up again, and what better a place then here at Anime Vice?

Since you folks reading are my audience, what do you want to see? Anime reviews (dare I gush about Fate/stay Night, arguably my favorite anime series of all time), product/site reviews (for example, anime on Hulu/Crunchyroll/ANN, etc.)? What do you (the reader) want to see?

I will have a much longer introduction in my next post so you can see who I am (well, kinda). Let me know and I'll see what I can do :)
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
I support your endeavor!  Now that you say "Hulu" i'd actually be interested in something about that since I personally am watching stuff on Hulu and basically ditching broadcast TV altogether.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I wouldn't use your blog for anime reviews since you can just review them directly on the franchise page to begin with. But I'm pretty interested in the product and site reviews, that seems much more different if you're using your blog for it.
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Maybe not all out reviews...but a "if you like this genre of anime maybe you'd like this" would be nice. Product/site reviews are a "yes." I'm up for almost anything really though. You're the writer, you shouldn't have to cater to everyone's specific interests.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Have you played the Fate/stay night pc game? I hope because it's way better than the anime.  I'm not sure what I want you to blog about...

Edit: The translation for the game kicks ass I'd drop anything to play it if I hadn't...
Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Nope, I haven't played the game yet :X I definitely want to because I know that there is a pretty solid translation for the entire game.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'll agree with Void Wizard on that one, the Fate/Stay Night anime, although very good, is nothing in the face of the game. Let's just say after you play it, you too will be wishing they did the Unlimited Blade Works route for the anime instead of the Fate route. :D

Good to see another Type-Moon fan!
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I agree with RedRoses, product and site reviews would be great.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel