So Domo-kun has Returned in America...This Time Taco Bell

Topic started by ZombiePie on Nov. 27, 2010. Last post by CapeBarnes 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Every now and again Domo-kun will appear out of nowhere and without warning in America. Last year Target was using Domos to sell candy during Halloween. 

Then Domo invaded 7-Eleven early Spring of this year:

Well this time it's Taco Bell and the context is a even more...weird. Taco Bell isn't really well known for their gifts in their Kid's Meals so I guess they decided to use Domo-kun to really jump start their Kid's Menu. The results just cause me to scratch my head...

Also Domo-Kun Gifts are Being Awarded in Conjunction With Yo Gabba Gabba.
 Also Domo-Kun Gifts are Being Awarded in Conjunction With Yo Gabba Gabba.
So yeah the four prizes you can get include: a plush MP3/cellphone holder, brown or purple picture frame, DJ Domo sticker dispenser, or a mini Taco Bell themed Domo-kun manga from Tokyopop...So if you got to get your Domo fix then I guess you should head over to Taco Bell and enjoy some cinnamon twists.

Also all of this Taco Bell talk has reminded me of another great Hero of the Web moment:   
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
To bad we don't have Taco Bell in the Netherlands any more. It would have been cool to get those cups XD
Post by Crono11 (47 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I actually just bought a Domo-kun hat from work.  

I get weird looks when wearing it but it's a nice hat so I don't care.
Post by CapeBarnes (492 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I'm so going to Taco Bell tonight, rain or not.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel