SNOW

Topic started by THEWETONESME on Sept. 16, 2012. Last post by THEWETONESME 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by THEWETONESME (7 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Here's the finish and final for part one,That makes a whole lot more scene the before.I was just towering down idea on the first post.

SNOW

It was a normal day as Yuki was getting ready for School, she takes a shower and get dress after that; then she walks down stairs and walks in to the living room and sees a coffee cup sitting where her dad eats his breakfasts in the morning. Yuki starts to smell eggs,bacon,and waffles from the kitchen. She walks to the kitchen where she sees her mother making breakfast and also making her school lunch. Yuki ask her mother,( while she sat down as her mother is placing her breakfast down). what time did dad leave, her mother told her that he left sometime around four in the morning. Yuki reply to her mother, I never see dad; I don’t even know what he does at all and never spend time with him, does he even love me at all mom. Her mother reply, you know he does Yuki; he just works a lot. Yuki gets finish with her breakfast ; gets her backpack and set it down; while she was putting her shoes on she saw a picture of her father and her mother. She had tears going down her eyes and almost cries. She tells her mother good bye and head out to meet up with her friends Mio and Kyon. (she forgot to tied her shoes.)

She was walking to the normal spot where they always meet up. Kyon and Mio were already there, Yuki trip over her shoes (she a real big air head) when she saw Kyon(she in love with Kyon).Kyon and Mio walk up to her to pick her up. They starts to walk to school and Yuki still haven’t tied her shoes and keeps on trips over her shoes again. Kyon picks her up and tells her that her shoes are untied. He ties her shoes for her and they continue on walking to school. It was just any other uneventfully day. What they didn't know was that the night before her father’s weapon that been locked away in a vault at the Japanese Military base for 8 long years had been stolen by three brothers. The Kiamichi brothers used to work for her father and they were angry and revengeful because Mr. Yuki treated them worse than rats that live in a sewer. They blamed Yuki's Father for the failure that happened eight years ago because of him.

The brothers were upset that their weapon has been locked away. Even worse, the Japanese Government and Mr. Yuki refused to give them any credit for inventing the weapon, known as Project Snow. Project Snow involved two tiny double layered nuclear spheres no larger than a marble. One was stolen eight years ago; Project Snow was created as a nuclear bomb. They did all of the work, but Mr. Yuki took all of the credit. They felt used by the Government and Mr. Yuki. Now all they sought was revenge. They planned to steal Project Snow and inject it into Yuki’s body like they did 8 years ago. The brothers want to get back at Mr. Yuki.

They planned for weeks to figure out how to steal the weapons to accomplish their evil goals. They go late at night to steal the weapon. They are still welcome at the base, but not allowed by Project Snow. They come up with a distraction, to start a fight in the mess hall. While the fight was going on. The brothers when to the vault that had Project Snow in. The commander was in the same area of where the vault was. The brothers ambush the commander and put a bag over him. They knock out the commander because the lag of air. The vault had eye scanner and only opens with a higher up rank officer. They pick up the commander and put his eyes to the scanner. The vault opens and they take Project Snow and takes other equipment, like C4 and rocket launchers; leave the commander on the metal cold floor. Yuki's father wakes up before anyone does in his family and he gets a call from the Japanese military. They told him that Project Snow had been stolen from the vault that was kept in and was locked away for 8 years because of the danger it brought. While Yuki and her friends where walking to school, the brothers were busy planning the attack on the city.

The brothers planed where two of the brother poses as cops and the other brother cause a distracting as for his other brothers to set C4 all over the city. The distracting was where he starts a brawl between the mafias in the city. The cops’ starts to get calls from citizens about the bother from the fights going on. While the cops where occupy from the fight going on; the other brothers set the C4 across the city. The two brother told the other brother to meet them by the polices stations after they got done setting the C4 across the city. The equipment they stole the night before was in the petrol car, they took an patrol car from the Polices station. They set off the C4 (when they are a mile away from the school).

The principle was informed that the city was under attack and told his students to head for the school gym. The gym was the safest place in the school. After surveying the destruction of the city, the brothers still were not satisfied and plotted to destroy the school. They headed for the school to get their point to the Japanese government. The brothers got to the school and started to open fire on anything and anyone that passed them. They walked into the school and searched for anyone that moved. They placed C4 on all of the pillars of the front part of the school building. They take out a rocket launcher that they took and shot it and the C4 goes off along with it and the front part of the school blows to smithereens and large chunks of concrete and steel hit everything around it.

The gym got hit by the chunks from the exploding building. The gym start to fall on the students and Yuki and her friends are trap and everyone else around them are yelling and screaming. The brother hears the screaming from the students being pounded by the building falling down. Yuki and her friends had only one way out of the destroy gym. .Kyon decide to check it out; he tells Yuki before he leaves (Kyon:I always been in love with you scent we were little kids.)When he walks out of the gym he got shot in the back of the head. The brothers walk in to the gym. The girls see the men like they have lost the will to live in their eyes. Mio tried to protect Yuki and dies doing so, when fight the man. The main brother takes the weapon and inject in to Yuk; she goes crazy after being inject it by it. Yuki pushes the man away from her and he drops he's gun. She picks up the gun and shoots the man three times in the chest .The other brothers start to fire at Yuki( the weapon that was inject it in to her; starts to change Yuki’s DNA code) This red and white armor covers her whole body before they fire. The bullets just bounds off and rickshaw off of her and goes back at the men; kills them. Her father hears about the destruction of the city. The Japanese military dipoles a team to go to the city. Mr. Yuki asks his commander to go with the team. They get to the city and sees ruble from the C4 that was planned; the military ask the people that savor the damage of the city. They ask many people if they know anything about who did this. No one knows who it was. An old lady said that she maybe knew who did this. She said that she saw three polices offices whit an weapon in the back seat and was heading for the school. They head it for the school. When they got to the school, they just saw the whole front of the school gone and saw chunks of it everywhere. They yell for any saviors that are still alive and when they were all yelling they heard three gun shot and two more after that. Her father starts to hear Yuki screaming in sadness and in terror. Her father followed her screaming, to the gym and runs over there and sees the dead body of Kyon. Kyon father stand by his body crying; yelling out (why!!).Mr. Yuki runs in to the ruble gym and fined Yuki cover in blood from Mio body lying on her. He goes over to calm Yuki; she starts to go crazy from the injection from earlier and goes nuts and thrower her father outside the gym. Her eyes start to changes colors; her armor covers her. Yuki gets mad and everything around her start to fly around her and what stop her from doing more damage to the gym, she sees Mio body flying around her. Mio's father just watches from a descent, just watch his daughter get thrower like a rag doll and being rip apart, the building starts to fall apart. Mio’s body is cover in ruble, her father rushes over to find his daughter. He thrower the ruble everywhere to find Mio. He finds Mio in parts, by every places he look he find her by part by part, in the gym. He turns around and looks at Yuki and called her: you monster you killed Mio! Yuki is in shock from what Mio's father told her. Yuki starts yell in sadness because she just killed her best friend. Mio father takes he’s gun and hits Yuki in the back of the head and she passed out from the blow, of the back of the gun; she fall on to the ground.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

shouldn't this go on the Fan-Fic forum?

Post by THEWETONESME (7 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thanks, I been working on this for about 5-6 months now.I am on the 8 part already but have to go back and clean stuff up and make sure everything is good on the other parts.This will be the only part of SNOW I will post,sorry just don't want some random person taking my story or idea,look up the facebook page for snow.My friend and I are not done drawing everyone in the manga yet,so far we are on just yuki right now and the rest we have no idea yet but,I am done with the story line but just have to spread it out.If this manga turns in to a show I will have 26 episode and one movie.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel