Silly Battle: Goku vs. Muhammad Ali

Topic started by Sonata on June 1, 2012. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,461 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

The only man that can beat Ali is Bruce Lee. Goku has a long way to go to reach this level.

Don't know about that. There are some MMA guys of today that might be a little out of his leagues.

MMA guys that are better than Bruce Lee? lol no.

I have yet to see them perform the one inch punch and sending the other guy fly out with 1IP, or have peoplesay that one kick of theirs equals to a speeding car.

Tje only one that can be put close is Chuck Norris and ali...after that there is none. Possibly Jet Li.

I would Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in that conversation. After Donnie Yen did play as Ip Man Bruce Lee's MasterXD

Definitely XD, I thought i was the only one who's known about him.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

The only man that can beat Ali is Bruce Lee. Goku has a long way to go to reach this level.

Don't know about that. There are some MMA guys of today that might be a little out of his leagues.

MMA guys that are better than Bruce Lee? lol no.

I have yet to see them perform the one inch punch and sending the other guy fly out with 1IP, or have peoplesay that one kick of theirs equals to a speeding car.

Tje only one that can be put close is Chuck Norris and ali...after that there is none. Possibly Jet Li.

I would Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in that conversation. After Donnie Yen did play as Ip Man Bruce Lee's MasterXD

Actually there is others as well such as Mas Oyama "The Godhand" and Isao Machii "The Super Samurai".

I don't know, some of the military guys probably could do it

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: Mas Oyama can rival Bruce Lee's striking power. He could kill 3 bulls in one hit...and also breaking the horns with a karate chop.

One of my favorite fight scenes in any movie (Live Action).

IMO This guy (Tony Jaa) can stand against Bruce Lee.

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

as a martial artist i disagree. some MMA fighters like prime Wanderlei Silva, Jose Aldo, Cain Velasquez, Anderson silva etc. could definitely take down bruce lee and chuck norris.

kung fu is good but it's no match for muay thai and jiu jitsu.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kobra678: That movie is my fave as well. Don't you dare try to fuck with Tony Jaa's Elephants!!!

Btw I think Jaa can match Lee in strength, but I highly doubt if he can keep up with Lee's speed.

@supernova7005: Looking back on this I kinda agree. Bruce's kicking and punching speeds are insane.

Post by gokugx (378 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@Kobra678: Hint... why it's a silly battle:P

Because : a real man VS. a fantasy character. It should : Bruce lee vs Ali / Chuck Norris vs Ali.

If Ali can beat Goku then i should beat Goku, Superman.............everyone FTW.

Ohh hey wait! what i'm saying, I am the real Goku :)

Post by taichokage (14,824 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I tend to disagree that some styles are better than others with rare exceptions. A style is only as good as the user. I do think Lee of Jaa could take the majority of MMA fighters including the Heavy weights. But anyway, I think Goku will get a bed next to Kal at the hospital.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel