Silly Battle: Goku vs. Muhammad Ali

Topic started by Sonata on June 1, 2012. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This Goku from DBZ vs The Greatest  
Two of the worlds strongest go head to head who comes out on top. Fight takes place in Las Vegas.

Have fun with this ^_^
  • There will be five 5 minute rounds
  • Each round the first 2:30 they both are in character then the next 2:30 they go all out
  • This is a No Fly zone
  • No Planet busting
  • Goku's power will increase after each round
  • Speed Equalized
  1. Round 1: Ali vs Over 9000 Goku
  2. Round 2: Ali vs Super Saiyan Goku (Frieza Saga)
  3. Round 3: Ali vs Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Against Majin Vegeta)
  4. Round 4: Ali vs Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Against Fat Buu)
  5. Round 5: Ali vs Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Against Baby Vegeta) 
Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Muhammad Ali stomps Goku. He could buy the licensing rights to the Dragon Ball Z franchise and make Goku die in the story.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Muhammad Ali owned Superman he takes this.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

he'll last till round 5 but with a double ko

@CerberusPrime3k
 Superman after the fight with Ali LOL
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@CerberusPrime3k:

If he did that to Kal-EL imagine what he will do to Goku... But i'll be Goku will last all rounds due to his martial arts skill... but it will be a fun fight to watch...

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@CerberusPrime3k:

If he did that to Kal-EL imagine what he will do to Goku... But i'll be Goku will last all rounds due to his martial arts skill... but it will be a fun fight to watch...

Well, tbh in that issue Superman gave up his kryptonian powers just to make it even. However, Ali did manage to fight off an alien invasion in that comic, but we don't know how tough they really were.

SCREW THIS FICTIONAL ALI. THE REAL ONE WAS FTL I TELL YA. NO NEED TO DO ANY FAN CALCULATIONS.

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME FTW:

@Killer_of_trolls: LOL forgot about this. Ali from my hometown!!XD

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@Killer_of_trolls: LOL forgot about this. Ali from my hometown!!XD

If only Animevice had a like button like facebook, cause I can't describe by words how awesome that is.

@Killer_of_trolls: I also forgot about this..lol

Post by Kobra678 (3,186 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

...Sonata you're better than this. Why post such a huge stomp? This is going straight to the Facepalm awards. Pshh, Goku surviving agains Ali, ABSURD!!!!

@Kobra678: Hint... why it's a silly battle:P

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Muhammed Ali OWNED a powerless Superman!

Do you have any idea what he'd do to a full power Goku????

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Muhammad Ali beat George Foreman aka The Grill Master.

./Thread

The only man that can beat Ali is Bruce Lee. Goku has a long way to go to reach this level.

Post by Kobra678 (3,186 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@DBZ_universe said:

The only man that can beat Ali is Bruce Lee. Goku has a long way to go to reach this level.

agreed

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Don't know about that. There are some MMA guys of today that might be a little out of his leagues.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Don't know about that. There are some MMA guys of today that might be a little out of his leagues.

MMA guys that are better than Bruce Lee? lol no.

I have yet to see them perform the one inch punch and sending the other guy fly out with 1IP, or have peoplesay that one kick of theirs equals to a speeding car.

Tje only one that can be put close is Chuck Norris and ali...after that there is none. Possibly Jet Li.

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I have yet to see them perform the one inch punch and sending the other guy fly out with 1IP, or have peoplesay that one kick of theirs equals to a speeding car.

Tje only one that can be put close is Chuck Norris and ali...after that there is none. Possibly Jet Li.

I would Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in that conversation. After Donnie Yen did play as Ip Man Bruce Lee's MasterXD

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I would Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in that conversation. After Donnie Yen did play as Ip Man Bruce Lee's MasterXD

Actually there is others as well such as Mas Oyama "The Godhand" and Isao Machii "The Super Samurai".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel