rippln

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on April 24, 2013. Last post by Daniel_Newton 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey Vicers, I don't know if you've heard of this new thing called "rippln", but I thought I'd share it in case you hadn't. It aims to be the "next big thing" on the internet (check out the video) and revolves around the idea that regular people should benefit from the "ripples" they create across the internet. Once you join, you invite more people to create your own ripples of people and connections that you could financially benefit from in the long-run. I just started and already have three ripples going (the people I invited, the people they invited, and the people they invited... see how quickly this thing is spreading?) If it gets anywhere near as big as it aims to, it might be worth getting in on early.

Currently rippln is in a pre-launch invite-only stage. If you want to join just use one of these codes and change the personal details during sign-up, or PM me your email address for a fresh code.

• 9VMXJNK9 - used
  • 58GP5JCF - used
  • HVSVXQKH - used
  • A43HYW9E - used
  • F83VDA5H - used
  • 96FMCJ8M - used
  • UVWJ4A5C - used
  • BHN3UKH9 - used
  • MQHBEHAD - used
  • VK3Y4P8M
  • YGNEH3WF

http://www.startmyripple.com

I should point out that a lot of people are unsure about rippln and some even believe it's a scam of some sort. A new FAQ was released recently that tries to address those concerns. It's very possible that rippln might flop or break its promises, but considering it only asks for your name and email to secure your place (like virtually every other website or service) I think it's worth a shot, it has the potential to be huge. Just think... what if it actually does do what it aims to do?

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Idk, I mean we already a crap load of social media websites, do we REALLY need another one? >_>

With that said.... I'M UP FOR TRYING IT OUT!

Embedded the introduction video in the first post.

Here's an invite code for anyone who doesn't like sharing their email address - J8GV6FD8 use it here.

Once it's used I'll put some more codes up. Who wants to make a big Anime Vice ripple with me?

Edit: Code used. Added new codes to the first post!

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I have two more codes if anyone want's them xD

My ripple has somehow spread to Sweden and Indonesia, that's crazy!

New codes - use here

• VK3Y4P8M
  • YGNEH3WF
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel