Recruitment ViceSquad Ep.17 (July 22) Lock and load, then Unload.

Topic started by Lunarmoth on July 20, 2009. Last post by RedRoses 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Well it been one more week and the monsters of Space-time and Anime have took over, most in Baltimore so keep a look out people. In any case we'll all be here at home and with nothing to do we'll be doing the podcast again. Yea! So much fun!

So remember tomorrow July 22, 2009 at 10pm CST. So check in everyone.
If you want to join follow these simple steps.
1 Have a mic (we also find the a RockBand mic works too cool)
2 Just get Skype, It free so, no worries
3. Set up a Skype ID
4 Then PM m, so I can call you for the show.
Or you can drop a message below.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
woooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Well. I'll keep my evening free though I have this rather gigantic quiz to study for the next day so I'll probably have to get off right after doing the show with no additional fun side commentary/story stuff at the end sadly.
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hmm...we'll have to see how things go. Count me in as a possibility.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I'll try to be there,
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@RedRoses: Hey no wimping out of test, If I can to at DE test and a Calculus 3 test that day, then your brain can store some Biology in it. But in all fairness the DE one is the only one I have to do in class and my Calculus test I'm doing now and well be done by 6; and then Wednesday I'm Free, FREE!!!
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Well poop for you and your "take home" tests even if they're difficult :P I do too many things throughout the day to study early so I'll get off after doing the podcast xP
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel