Recruitment thread for Vice Squad Ep. 5

Topic started by Lunarmoth on April 30, 2009. Last post by lanaswift 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Do you got some free time tonight, well come join Anime Vice own community podcast, Vice Squad. Just get on Skype and PM me to get my Skype ID to join the show. We maybe start at 10 or 11 pm CST tonight.
Well talk about this weeks news and whatever we want.
Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Wait, what?

Is this something official or not?
Post by DocHaus (927 posts) See mini bio Level 18
For future reference, you might want to notify your potential squad-mates a little sooner than 1-2 hours before you start taping. Y'know, something like a couple days in advance. At least.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
lanaswift said:
"Wait, what?

Is this something official or not?"
No not really, sounds to me like he wants to do a podcast with fellow AnimeVice members, like the bomb should have a face on Giant Bomb.

And as for me, no thanks, but it's nice to see you want to get a community podcast going.
DocHaus said:
"For future reference, you might want to notify your potential squad-mates a little sooner than 1-2 hours before you start taping. Y'know, something like a couple days in advance. At least."
Ya, ya, I know my bad.
In any case we are setting our new date of recordings on Thursdays instead of Fridays. But that might change due to what people what to join and the ever changing world. In any case I'll try to do better getting people a heads up on record times.
Newten said:
"lanaswift said:
"Wait, what?

Is this something official or not?"
No not really, sounds to me like he wants to do a podcast with fellow AnimeVice members, like the bomb should have a face on Giant Bomb.And as for me, no thanks, but it's nice to see you want to get a community podcast going."
Official? Why do we even need to be official? We just want to get people opinions on weekly topic and have some fun discussions.
In any case, come on Newten and lanaswift! It will be fun.

Post by lanaswift (636 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Who said it NEEDS to be official? I was just trying to figure out if it WAS.

And, no. I don't podcast. Besides, wasn't it yesterday or something?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel