Recruitment thread for Vice Squad Ep. 2

Topic started by Lunarmoth on April 8, 2009. Last post by Lunarmoth 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Do you have free time this Friday night about 10 maybe 11 (CST) at night. Well... come join Vice Squad. What is Vice Squad? Well  we don't even know yet but you can listen to the first episode on my bros blog http://www.animevice.com/forums/off-topic/32/unofficial-vice-squad-ep-1/203143/#4.  So Vice Squad is a podcast where we'll talk about this weeks topic on Vice and have a swell time.
You can pm me in you interested in joining the force. (We use skype so... that might help some of you get ready for the show.)
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
You should put what timezone you are in because everyone lives in different areas. 10 o'clock means a different time for someone else hehe.

I did listen to the whole podcast, it was a good one but I agree with Black_Rose's comment in your brother's thread.

If I ever get Skype, I'll definitely try it sometime. Maybe not this Friday but some other future one.

Oh and thanks for the mini-shout out about my cosplay haha. =) The newspaper was just a template; it's not actually in my scarf. Also, the eyebrow thing was a test using glue and acrylic paint. ^_^;; I'm buying a wig for my Yoko cosplay.

I did chuckle a little when you both were talking about cosplaying, specifically the wig thing. XD Maybe if I'm a guest on a future episode, I can clear up some cosplaying notions.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
RedRoses said:
"You should put what timezone...
..., I can clear up some cosplaying notions."
Thanks for the tip.
Always good to know people got your back. Thanks.
Remember 10 to 11 CST, everyone.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel