Recruitment thread for Vice Squad Ep. 10 (June 3)

Topic started by Lunarmoth on May 27, 2009. Last post by Lunarmoth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Ok I mess up with the Recruitment thread for Ep. 9 with only giving everyone just one day note, but not for ep. 10. We got a full seven days and more info then you know what to do with so here the 411.
  1. We start recording about 10 CST (central standard time, check the web for your time zone or get a globe)
  2. We use Skype to talk to each other. So Download it, Install it, and make a user name for yourself. (It free so don't pay for anything)
  3. Then PM me your Skype user name. I'll call you when I get your message and we'll work out your mic and stuff.
With these seven day anyone who wants to join well be able to and I do believe the more people the more fun.
So Yea!!! Let's rock.
to check out Ep's of Vice Squad go to my bros (MoonStorm) Blog
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Oh this definitely sounds like something I'd be interested in doing. I'll let you know as soon as I get a  new mic (which will be VERY soon, like this weekend) and we can set things up from there. Sound good?
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
If you have Rock Band, you can use the mike and put it in the usb port. That's what I do hehe.

Guh. I have no idea idea if I can be on this week's episode because of school (I have five projects and three finals! My last two weeks of high school life sucks ass). I hope you'll get more people on the show this time around!

[/basically a bump post haha]
Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 8
You can also PM me if you can't get a hold of my brother.
For those who messaged me already. I got all of your messages. So we will get all the new people on Skype tomorrow, so we can check mic and times.
So be on you computers. I got things to do tell 8:30 pm CST. So get on about 9.
Remember show tonight be on Skype around 9 pm CST and later if you want to be on.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel