Real Life Pic.

Topic started by Hawk on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 week, 2 days ago.
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
This was taken when I was dressed up for a formal event at my highschool.
I know, it's a cheesy tie, but I only wear it 1-3 times a year, so it's not that bad.

Post by rocketbomber (226 posts) See mini bio Level 9
not my best pic (that was me holding a beer while standing behind the rig that had recently dispensed said beer) but it's the new user icon.

Broke, Alcoholic, 30y.o. Otaku Fanboy LOSER.
Broke, Alcoholic, 30y.o. Otaku Fanboy LOSER.
Yes, I am broke, alcoholic, & 30yo. (30+ by about 6, actually) and past that, I am an otaku fanboy loser.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Black_Rose: You have huge eyes. Awesome.

Well I recently got a new hair cut with blue highlights. I wanted something to stand out during my high school graduation so my parents can see me better. So what better way then to have something that is BLUE hah:

New hair cut
New hair cut
Gotta do all that crazy colored stuff before I hit the real world. College is not the real world (at least I don't associate it as such) so I'll do my crazy hair stuff until I'm considered too old for it haha.

I don't really have a picture of myself "normal" unless people wanna see my odd fashion sense (though I got pics of myself on my Facebook but I can crosspost that here if I'm not lazy).
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@RedRoses: Awesome

Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@RedRoses said:
" @Black_Rose: You have huge eyes. Awesome.

Well I recently got a new hair cut with blue highlights. I wanted something to stand out during my high school graduation so my parents can see me better. So what better way then to have something that is BLUE hah:

New hair cut
New hair cut
Gotta do all that crazy colored stuff before I hit the real world. College is not the real world (at least I don't associate it as such) so I'll do my crazy hair stuff until I'm considered too old for it haha.I don't really have a picture of myself "normal" unless people wanna see my odd fashion sense (though I got pics of myself on my Facebook but I can crosspost that here if I'm not lazy). "
very awesome

I'm really digging your pixie (is that the right term/type? I'm not good with hairstyle lingo) haircut.
@RedRoses:

Yeah, nice highlights. Really cool.
Thanks. I actually based my hair cut and highlights on a character I made on GH: World Tour... oh that sounds so lame when I admit that. It's modified to look better on my face though (since my character's hair is more voluminous compared to mine).

It's fading already. I gotta retouch it up myself. After a couple washes, I know it's gonna go away. When I cleaned my hair today, I saw blue starting to flow to the drain and it made me kinda sad.
Aw, that stinks, thankfully I just have the problem of looking like Albert Einstein in the morning until I take a shower.
Must be a curse having curly hair isn't it? I can't imagine the time it takes to tame it if you wanted to.

I love my Asian straight hair; I don't have to worry about anything since I could just wake up in the morning, comb through it twice, and rush out the door if I need to.

I have my blue hair gunk still so I'll probably touch it up on the weekend. I'm starting to see the blonde I have below the blue (since blue can only get on if my hair was lighter first).
It's not that bad as long as the showers are decent, the moment water hit's my hair, it ends up like in the picture above, I just usually put a bit of stuff on it to keep from frizzing, and I'm good.
Ah well that doesn't seem as bad I thought. I always assumed that curly hair was more difficult to take care of. Guess I'm wrong. :)
It depends on, how thick it is, how curly it is, and how it's cut.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
grrrrrr, I can't access my photos from here.

I do all my posting at work and photobucket is blocked.

HOWEVER, if anyone cares, just look up Deacon_sephiroth on Photobucket, my pics are in there somewhere, among a bunch of WoW stuff. 
Post by Kamen_Rider_Kajiki (90 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Nice hair Red :) my new photo`s are on my other pc and i`m to lazy to  start it up lol
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,250 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Crappy pic but whatever. That's all you're getting!

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Maybe I'll post sometime
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
You're so lucky Red, I hate having to get my hair straighten every morning >_<
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'll try to remember to post some one time when I'm home
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Meh, at the pub with Newten, too bad i cropped him out the picture, Fufufufufufuf

Harkin, Me and Newten, NOTE: What is Newten doing with Diddy Kong ? O_O

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel