RE: Video Discussions

Topic started by TheRedRose on Jan. 18, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

These are not my videos or whatever, I posted them because they regard the actual videos that have been posted on youtube recently. You don't have to watch them if you don't want to, if you want a direct link to the actual videos (which I highly doubt) message me.

As I was saying videos recently posted on youtube are now getting out of control. From 7 kids jumping one dude to a dog being literally set on fire! WTF is going on with this world? I know these are all nothing compare to other crimes but the fact that they were recorded and posted for entertainment disgusts me, especially the Dog lit on fire! That is probably the first time something has so disturbed me since the Holocaust... I am not here to debate or argue, I just want to hear everyones else opinions on these videos and if they are going to be any more posted. We all know there's way worse things out in the world but from watching these videos my perspective has literally been altered. And this isn't just about these two videos but also about others such as the Racist Arizona girls. I recommend you don't watch the videos if you're soft or under the age.

So any opinions?

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I've never been much of an optimist and I've never thought too highly of humanity in general so this stuff doesn't surprise me. Some people have always loved seeing death, destruction, and carnage done to their fellow man and I think the government and police are the only things keeping "civilized" societies from devolving back into that state as a whole.

That is probably the first time something has so disturbed me since the Holocaust...

Really? People get stabbed, raped, shot, commit suicide, etc... but a dog is what gets to you the most? It's not good to set dogs on fire for fun, but I see dead dogs and cats with their guts ripped open every time I drive somewhere so maybe I'm desensitized to it, but I can't value dogs as equals to people and feel more or equally sorry for what happens to them than to a person.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel