Rate the quote above you!

Topic started by TheRedRose on Sept. 21, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Bastard, she's not a woman you can touch"

~Lancer

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

"Women are smarter than we think they are, but not nearly as smart as they think they are"

ND

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"Are you ready for some more? Explore! Find my challenges. And when you fail to solve them and lie blubbering like an ignorant child on the floor, you will know that The Riddler... is better than you."―The Riddler

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,766 posts) See mini bio Level 15

"It doesn't matter. Use whatever technique you like. However, once I've said I'll kill you, your death is assured."

Rouroni Kenshin

"Defying me till the very end, huh? But I'll forgive you. Some things are beautiful exactly because they are unobtainable."

~Gilgamesh

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: 9.9

"With great power, comes great responsibility"(the narrator in Amazing spiderman).

9.5 - I don't really like Spiderman or anyone associated with him but i do like that part.

"Time to kick this thread in the balls." (Sonata as she is about to lock this thread)

@Fehafare
10, Sonata kicks ass, or balls in this situation. lol. you don't have to like spiderman to know the value of the quote. 

“I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time… like tears in rain… Time to die.” — Blade Runner
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"I murdered hundreds of evil men, but they were all human beings. They were merely trying to live their lives the only way they knew how."

“Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do! - Bender

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself-Nicholas D Wolfwood

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

We can’t do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles. In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves. - Banksy

"Behold my endless armies! Their bodies destroyed, and their souls offered to the world as Heroic Spirits. And still, these legendary heroes pledge their loyalty to me! My bond with them is my greatest treasure, my path of kingship! The ultimate Noble Phantasm that I, Iskandar, possess. Ionian Hetairoi!" ~ Rider (Fate/Zero)

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

"Loneliness is man's closest friend" - made it up myself right now
Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
8. It sounds a bit depressing though. "if you're afraid to move forward, you won't get anywhere." Sanji - One Piece.

You and I...our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. ...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even then I have not nearly lowered myself to your level.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
9 I recognize that quote from somewhere... I think it was from Byakuya when he was fighting Zommari...  

"Appaerences and preconcemptions aren't gonna tell you anything at all." 

@TheNobody: 10

"Wars come and go but my soldiers stand eternal" 2pac

bump

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If you lend somebody money and never see them again, its probably worth it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel