Rate the quote above you!

Topic started by TheRedRose on Sept. 21, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

The New Frontier of which I speak is not a set of promises — it is a set of challenges. It sums up not what I intend to offer the American people, but what I intend to ask of them. - John F. Kennedy, acceptance speech as the Democratic Presidential nominee (July 15th, 1960)

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

"Death is what makes life so precious. Without death, life would be taken for granted"

ND

(The Doctor, series 2, referring to Rose Tyler)

"I've seen fake gods and bad gods and demigods and would-be gods; out of all that, out of that whole pantheon, if I believe in one thing... just one thing... I believe in her."

"Never blame us for hostility. We weren't the ones who raped, tarred and enslaved a race for four hundred years"

ND

"All religions speak about death during this life on earth. Death must come before rebirth. But what must die? False confidence in one’s own knowledge, self-love and egoism. Our egoism must be broken."

Post by bauagent (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time."

- Chesty Puller

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"Have you ever seen a flower die? Watch something that was once so beautiful, so full of life, collapse.... And rot from within?" Mr. Freeze
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"Understand that there is no joy in living. Cry, that there is no answer! Where there is darkness, there are shadows. I, myself, am all of you humans!" Nyarlathotep (Persona 2)

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." (angent smith)

"Wait a minute, did you summon a bunch of monster in one turn?"

"Yeah, so?"

"That's against the rules isn't it?"

"Screw the rules!! I have green hair!!"

Post by DawnToDarkness (68 posts) See mini bio Level 7

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."

"This is all truth"

(said in an evilish way, revealing an horrible truth); a phrase said by a lot of characters

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

These will be your last moments

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

"Obscurity is the last right of passage to immortality"

Quoted from Aaron James Egan, just this second

"Time is an illusion, and so is death"

ND

"Come over to the dark side... WE HAVE COOKIES!" - Darth Stewie, statement on a t-shirt I have that featured him

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"History abhors a paradox"

"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

ND

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,429 posts) See mini bio Level 15

“There are three reasons why you can’t beat me. One: Your attacks are too light. Two: There is nothing I can’t cut. Three: I’m more handsome than you.”

~Demon eyes Kyo

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel