Rate the quote above you!

Topic started by TheRedRose on Sept. 21, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

"War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine." - Old Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

"You need a certain ego to be a villain, to believe that you're enough to take on the world with your own twisted views. There's a degree of arrogance to it"

ND

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"Just try and lay a finger on Maria in front of me!. I'll show you how gentle the hell you came from is!"

Ushiromiya Rosa vs Goats

Umineko no naku koro ni ep2: Turn of the golden witch

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

"Truth is the summit of being justice is the application of it to affairs." 

"Batman, Batman! Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!" - The Joker, Batman (1989)

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"Eye on the TV cuz tragedy thrills me, whatever flavor it happens to be like: 'Killed by the Husband.' 'Drowned by the ocean.' 'Shot by his own son.' 'She used the poison in his tea and kissed him goodbye' that's my kind of story. It's no fun 'til someone dies. Don't look at me like I am a monster. Frown out your one face but with the other stare like a junkie into the TV. Stare like a zombie." -lyrics to Tool's Vicarious

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight." Lt. James Gordon, The Dark Knight

"Don't judge a book by its cover"

ND

10, one of my favourites

"The World is about to change!You're existance won't belong there! I thought I could just leave you be, but you're like Plague....I'll have to get rid of all of you!"

"Dog is man's best friend. There's a bigger chance of your brother betraying you than your dog. Your dog will stick by you till the very end"

ND

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

" Laughter is inner jogging."

"This has changed from a nation of freedom to a nation of God-fearing ignorant fools"

ND

10, Real life?

"Nippah Motherfucker" Furude Rika

"Nippah Mothertrucker" Furude Rika when she is hitted by a truck

Higurashi Parody Fandub

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

"At what point did I ever claim that I was cutting you down in my capacity as a Shinigami? To justify the actions I have taken I need but one reason. You raised your blade in contempt of my pride."''

-Byakuya Kuchiki

"A pessimist is a person who only sees the difficulties in opportunities, an optimist sees the opportunities in difficulties"

ND

I'll repeat this image again, but this time for quote's sake

"War is hell"

ND

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to face fear and overcome it."

Post by bauagent (32 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

-Winston Churchill

And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worth while, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: "I served in the United States Navy." - John F. Kennedy, 1963

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel