Rate the quote above you!

Topic started by TheRedRose on Sept. 21, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

"Bang." - Spike, The Real Folk Blues pt. 2, Cowboy Bebop

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

"I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit. Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets" - Lupe Fiasco

ND

"If there's one thing I can't stand seeing, it's Americans fighting Americans." Maddox (as portrayed by Dan Aykroyd), 1941

"I hope you don't lose your son to the gun first" - Lupe Fiasco

ND

"The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club: someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight." - Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

"We need no reason to fight, we fight because we are needed." - Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

A person is unnable to really understand other person's inner pain; at most, the first can just pretend to understand it, and the second pretend an smile"

Post by Stripeycow (8 posts) See mini bio Level 8

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift. Thats why it's called the present."

"You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV

"I would sooner destroy a stained glass window than an artist such as yourself."

"When they are alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they are dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts” Frederica Bernkastel (Umineko no naku koro ni Chiru episode 7: Requiem of the golden witch).

This may sound like Bern talking about humans, however its a metaphore, and it's refered to tales, and stories. The previously phrase that I updated was a one created by me

'Everything has its beginning. But doesn't start at "one." It starts long before that, in chaos. The world is born... from zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes two, two becomes ten, ten becomes 100. Taking it all back to one solves nothing. So long as zero remains, one... will eventually grow to 100 again. And so our goal was to erase Zero. Even the mighty Patriots began with a single man. That one man's desires grew huge, bloated; absorbed technology; began to manipulate the economy. We realized too late that we had created a beast. We had helped turn Zero into 100. His sin... was ours. And for that reason, I'm taking it upon myself to send Zero... back to nothing.' - Big Boss, Metal Gear Solid 4

"I did not see his internal conflict. I could not know the man whose heart drove him, eventually, to reject all that he once believed in the name of what he knew was right." - Sarene, Elantris

"Someone tell me, why I choose this life, this superficial lie, constant compromise, endless sacrifice" Song: Endless sacrifice from Dream Theater

Phrases from songs are allowed right?

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
"Just listen to teacher
I know it sounds sordid
But you'll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues
And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!" ~ Scar from The Lion King.

9 Because I love that movie, did not see the 3D version however

To those who understand, I extend my hand, to the doubtfoul I demand, take me as I am

"How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?"
"In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my c**k." ~Game Of Thrones

Over 9000

[Sounds delicious, next time slice up your cow tits and make me a sandwich] Battler to Beatrice, Umineko no naku koro ni episode 2, Turn of the golden witch

"There are two kinds of people in the world, Doc. Those who have a plan for when the zombies invade, and those who don't. We call those last people: Dinner." ~ Griff from Red Vs. Blue

"I'll make you die for what I believe"

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel