Random Facts

Topic started by Lady_Nightmare on July 4, 2009. Last post by Kobra678 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Sonata (35,395 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I have been stung in the mouth before.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Ya'll should know that Kangaroos can't hop backwads. So get behind them and they can't attack ya.

Fools ya fools.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Aleasha: I didn't say it was rare or unlikely, just not exactly commonplace :P Commonplace is like.. TnA. ^.^

Random Fact: Three words used a lot by others to describe me: Smart, Weird, Creepy

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can be so apathetic at times.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I talk excessively but then will go days without saying hardly a thing. (Normally the excessive talking follows the silent periods I personally think its because I stored up all those words and they all want to come out at once.)

Online Now
I use to chew on cable wire when I was little because I would like the small shock I would receive lol.

I never sit in a seat with my back to the door outside my home because I can't relax if I do.

I was taught growing up that to make eye contact with someone and look away before they do means you are intimated by or afraid of them and that I should never be the one to look away first if I can help it. So from a young age I have had a tendency to randomly stare/glare at people who meet my eyes until they look away. I don;t do it as much now, but it can be a fun game to play, if an awkward one. (Especially if you both are moving and both hold the eye contact.)

I am pretty much a loner. Sure I have friends and I liked going out with them but still I like being alone.

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This part of this video is where I got the idea to "threaten" people by telling them I'd find where they live and kick their a$$. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3owZQb-NgEI#t=551s

I cry fairly easily :P

I can be rather indecisive as a person but if I decide to do something, I'll do it.

@Fat_Magnum said:

I cry fairly easily :P

You crybaby :P

@ComicMan24: Well, it's not like "Oh I stubbed my toe now cry" sort of thing. More along the lines that, unlike most.. people, I don't have the idea floating around between my ears that there's some kind of taboo attached to allowing yourself to cry from time to time. Some things are worth a tear or two.

@Fat_Magnum: That I can agree with. Crying is not bad. Of course I am not talking about crying like a little girl lol

I am scared of mirror's at night because of the irrational fear that they could possibly be a doorway to evil. (It really dosn't matter how many times I tell myself this is stupid and to stop the fear is persistent)

Online Now
@Fat_Magnum: I need a stunt double to cry...j/k:P 

My rooms most dominant colors are Black and White.

Considering the previous fact I listed, perhaps it is funny that I am also one of the more uncaring or cold people you can run across.

Apathy!

Post by MrDirector786 (4,504 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Don Figueroa and Jim Lee are two of my favorite comic book artists.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fat_Magnum: I kinda wish I could cry more. At the end of a certain anime, I wanted to cry a little bit. And I almost did. But alas, the tears would not flow.

I'm not sure if there can ever be a single philosophy that I can apply to how I view life. My thinking is a lot like the Assassin's Creed :P Nothing is certain. Everything is permitted.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel